My weekend

32 posts in this topic

Posted

So, this weekend was crazy. A few of you probably know some of the story, but here's the whole thing.

Friday

I had a tennis tournament. I woke up at 6:00 and was at school by 6:30. My racquet got stolen. I was there all day, and it wasn't really fun.

Saturday

My friend, who I will refer to as "C", knows the girl I like. He texts me and tells me that I should text her immediately because he thinks she might like him instead. I understand what he was doing now, but at the time it just made me sad. You see, about a year ago the exact same thing happened with another girl and another friend.

So, I was sad.

Sunday

I go to church and hang out with my friends. I'm a bit nervous, though, because the girl is in the group. We talk a bit, go to the service, and then part. I'm still a bit sad at this point.

Later that evening, the girl, "K", texts me. The thing is, she is offering her condolences for the death of my dog. The problem here is that my dog is fine. Eventually, C tells me that he told K that my dog died in an attempt to help me spark a conversation. Then, as I'm still confused about the dog thing, C tells K that I like her.

After about 5 minutes of radio silence, K texts me and tells me that she likes me.

And we all lived happily so far.

Posted

Did you ever find your racquet?

So a bad weekend turned into a good weekend, or your weekend was just like a rollercoaster? Well I guess it worked out for you in the end. Congrates.

Posted

No, I had to buy a new racquet. By the way, this is here because the most important part was the relationship part.

And yes, my weekend was like a roller coaster.

Posted

Well in the words of Charles Dickens's book A Tale of Two Cities, "It was the best of times, it was the worst of times," but at least you found love, and that the greatest thing you can ever find. Unless my cousins lied... Again.

Anyway that's kind fo a bummer that you had to buy a new racquet. I don't really like getting new sports equipment because you get so attacted to the old one. Although it's not that hard to choose unless you need like a spetial grip, or a longer neck part, but it's not that bad. Unlike bowling balls where you have to choose your size, and get your holes just right.

Posted

OMG a girl likes you?!?!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay I'm so happy for you, shadowknight. ^________________^

Posted (edited)

Contenders for quote of the week:

but at least you found love, and that the greatest thing you can ever find. Unless my cousins lied... Again.

there is actually a girl i'm kind of interested in. And she did give me a god damn tight BJ last night so she might be interested.
Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)

Posted

but at least you found love, and that the greatest thing you can ever find. Unless my cousins lied... Again.

Where do you get this stuff? xD

Posted

Where do you get this stuff? xD

My cousins tell me 3/4 of the stuff I currently know. Only because I only hung around my cousins when I was younger. Now I'm learing that most of what they say is a lie.

Posted

Oh man. She's smart, kind, cheerful, and beautiful. I feel quite lucky right now. I hope I don't screw this up.

After this weekend, I'm really happy. Life is good right now.

Posted

Hey, that's great. I'm happy for you.

Posted

I'm lucky that my first relationship is starting outdo well. Looks like waiting does pay off in the end.

Posted

My condolenses to your lost racket, but good job on getting the girl. ;)

Posted

What did she think when she found out your dog didnt die...

And theres a girl at my school that likes me too.

Posted

My cousins tell me 3/4 of the stuff I currently know. Only because I only hung around my cousins when I was younger. Now I'm hearing that most of what they say is a lie.

Your Cousins: Barack Obama is a genius!

You: Really?

Your Cousins: Of course!

Lies......

Well, whenever I find out a girl likes me, it's always a freakin' ugly dork. One of them now likes my other friend (and he hates it), and one still likes me, though I try in the most obvious ways to show that I hate her.

Well, it's fun to see what she does.

Posted

Your Cousins: Barack Obama is a genius!

You: Really?

Your Cousins: Of course!

Lies......

Well, whenever I find out a girl likes me, it's always a freakin' ugly dork. One of them now likes my other friend (and he hates it), and one still likes me, though I try in the most obvious ways to show that I hate her.

Well, it's fun to see what she does.

As a matter of fact my cousins do like Obama. I don't like Obama. That's one thing I will never believe.