What would be an awsome twist to the Legend of Zelda series?

73 posts in this topic

Posted

I would like for them to even kill him off in the middle. Or Zelda. It would be a huge surprise, one that could lead to some really moving and emotional scenes. Plus, that will allow us to finally control a character other than Link. Or, something worse could kill off Ganondorf.

Killing off Link would not be a good idea...at all. But Zelda or Ganon would be a reasonable idea.

Posted

I wouldn't mind a trechary of some sort. Like Zelda or the King or something of that nature. But not Link!

Posted

I would like for them to even kill him off in the middle

Do you know what you're asking?

Posted

Actually, I think that was a statement, not a question.

I believe Link should die in the beginning and his son should take over the role as the new hero of time/wind/etc.

Posted

Although I don't agree, it would be a good idea. If Link dies, alot of people would be enraged and that wouldn't be good.

For example the writer of 'The New Jedi Order' (Yes I am still into Star Wars :P) killed off Chewbacca. He had many death threats and other disturbing things. Just imaging if they killed off Link!

And personally I wouldn't know what to do without Link :P

Posted

How about link riding a train around? :unsure:

Posted (edited)

EXCELLENT TWIST! IT SURE WONT GET ALL THE NOOBS OF THE INTERNET MAD EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT ALL THAT MUCH DIFFERENT THAN A STEAM POWERED BOAT, NO SIR-EE! :D:D:D

Edited by Teto (see edit history)

Posted

If the next game was titled "The Spirit Train" I think that would be an awesome twist.

But it's doubtful...

Posted

EXCELLENT TWIST! IT SURE WONT GET ALL THE NOOBS OF THE INTERNET MAD EVEN THOUGH IT'S NOT ALL THAT MUCH DIFFERENT THAN A STEAM POWERED BOAT, NO SIR-EE! :D:D:D

Trains are faster than boats. That's the only difference.

Posted

I wouldn't care if they showed Links Diolog like they do the other people but i dont think voice over Diolog would be good Exspeculy since you can change Links name to what ever you want i dont think that would work out. Nor would killing off main guys people would roit they Complane if there is a chance of showing Link when he talks.

Posted

In the end of the game all ganons creatures and servants you have fought should turn on ganon and a keese should do the final blow.

Posted

if ink had blue hair, black boots, and he did not have the master sword.

that would most likley never happen

if ink had blue hair, black boots, and he did not have the master sword.

that would most likley never happen

sorry link not ink

Posted

If you had to be ganon. :fear: