Do you use blue theme?

49 posts in this topic

Posted

Well it's colorful, and bright due to the t.v. and yet it's still the colors. That's why I don't like the new cartoons on Cartoon Network.

Bullshit. You've never said that before. Like I said before; stop making stuff up.

Acually he watched his friend play the game. He didn't like it. TP is the only game he's played

Watching is different than playing. You can't have a favorite if you've only tried one.

I never give up. No matter what.

I lol'd. Hard. This is definitely a new quote of the month contender.

Posted

But we digress. The point here is that the blue theme is inherently better.

Posted

I don't see how it's possible to get used to something when you just look at it once and that's it.

Posted

Bullshit. You've never said that before. Like I said before; stop making stuff up.

Watching is different than playing. You can't have a favorite if you've only tried one.

I lol'd. Hard. This is definitely a new quote of the month contender.

Because that's what the cel-shading does. It makes the colors brighter.

Yeah, but you can still form an opinion from watching a someone play it. It give you the judgement of weather you want it, or not.

Something tells me that not a good thing.

Posted

That's enough, kids. Take that to PMs or Wild West. Anymore and I'll raise both your warning levels.

Posted

It seems that SirJoshizzle is bothered by the fact that some people prefer the green theme.

Hmm.

My reasons for preferring the green theme over the blue theme are as follows:

1. Green is my favorite color.

2. I prefer the header in the green version. I find that the image in the new one has little to do with Zelda, except for the Cuckoos. I do like the extra links we've been given, though.

3. The blue in the new layout is very saturated; it looks like cerulean paint straight out of the tube. I prefer more toned-down colors, not just on websites, but in my clothing and in my art. That's just my preference.

Also, I compared the predominant colors in each layout using a value finder. That's a piece of red film inside a frame that is used to determine a color's value. As it turns out, the blue color is actually darker in value than the green color.

So, you can't call it 'lighter' and be correct. It is simply more saturated.

Posted

I think the green theme is easier on the eyes, but I've been using the blue for a couple days and I like it. I wish there was a third option, because I like both of them.

Posted

IT'S DEAD SEXY. YEAH.

That is all. *slinks back into her corner*

Posted

I would always use the blue theme, IF it were a little more dull. I like that the green theme isn't like this, and I think that the blue one needs to be more like this.

Posted

How is the background blue now?

Links are now yellow again.

Posted

Neither! I like the IP.Board Pro! (White)

Jk. I use the green, but I like the blue fine.

Posted

Well it's colorful, and bright due to the t.v. and yet it's still the colors. That's why I don't like the new cartoons on Cartoon Network.

Acually he watched his friend play the game. He didn't like it. TP is the only game he's played, and what does "teh" mean?

Also I'm ending this because it's never going to end because I never give up. No matter what.

Woo! not giving up by giving up! Brilliant, are you also a relativist?

Anyway, i love the new blue theme, though I have to turn my brightness down when I use it in a darker room....wait, my computer does that for me.....The blue is pretty awesome.

I also agree with Gael though, the banner could be better.

Posted

Yeah. The green theme banner is much plainer and more fun to look at. It's more Hyrule.net than the other one which is too distracting. :ouch:

Posted

And whose fault is that for being too easily distracted?

Posted

Woo! not giving up by giving up! Brilliant, are you also a relativist?

Anyway, i love the new blue theme, though I have to turn my brightness down when I use it in a darker room....wait, my computer does that for me.....The blue is pretty awesome.

I also agree with Gael though, the banner could be better.

Ok, what's relativist?

I can honestly go either way with this theme thing... Exept white.