Marijuana is good for you

60 posts in this topic

Posted

WHAT THE-- no choice to hate it in the poll???

Posted

no

Posted

WHAT THE-- no choice to hate it in the poll???

You mean no choice to be a mindless puppet of the government's propaganda?

Posted

No, only a choice to be a tool for a drug.

Posted

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/hscout/2009/04/01/hscout625697.html -Not proven, Article itself says for patients to not be hopeful

http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/pg/cancer/THC_cancer_nov_2003.htm-Only in lab animals, no human trials

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/26/MNGAKJ2S481.DTL&type=science-just says that it doesn't cause lung cancer

You were saying?

You were saying?

As I was saying, when there is conclusive and constant evidence that it does, i will say that there is. Till then, t is only proven to help with the side effects of Chemo and radiation therapies.

You will also take note that I am for the legalization of Marijuana, or you would if you had read any of my previous posts involving the subject.

Posted

Near where I live, they're having a weed growing contest for medical reasons.

Posted

You were saying?

As I was saying, when there is conclusive and constant evidence that it does, i will say that there is. Till then, t is only proven to help with the side effects of Chemo and radiation therapies.

You will also take note that I am for the legalization of Marijuana, or you would if you had read any of my previous posts involving the subject.

Well suresure, I'm not in the mood to debate right now.

Near where I live, they're having a weed growing contest for medical reasons.

Lolsome.

Posted

Well suresure, I'm not in the mood to debate right now.

Lolsome.

lol, when it has been shown to be effective on par with other cancer treatments, you can make that claim.

Posted

lol, when it has been shown to be effective on par with other cancer treatments, you can make that claim.

The thing about that is...it has. It has been proven to kill human cancer cells, which might have been in mice, but were human cells nonetheless. THC actually kills cancer cells. There is nothing else (that we know about) that can do that. It's beyond on par with other cancer treatments, it's the best one there is.

Posted

It has yet to be proven with any degree of certainty, the complexities of the human body make it totally different from a human trial.

However, we do need to legalize it so more studies can be done. As of yet, there is no proof of it working in a human body against malignant and growing human cancer cells.

Posted

You mean no choice to be a mindless puppet of the government's propaganda?

<3

Posted

SORRY, computer doubled it for me.

Posted

Ok guys. I think everyone is way too hasty to say it's bad. For all we know it could be, but alcohol is as well. The reason a lot of people think it's bad is because it's illegal. If it ever does get legalized it should work like alcohol laws, with there being restrictions on what you can do when you are under the influence and how much you can have before you can't drive a car.

That shit, it's fairly easy.

Posted

I drink alcohol. I've been drunk a few times, or at least close to it. Alcohol alters your ability to accurately judge situations and is detrimental to your overall perception of your environment. In short: being drunk is a negative. It feels "good," but the nausea afterward is hardly worth the instant gratification.

I can't speak for marijuana; I've never used it. However, it is a mind altering drug. Anything that "alters" my mind in any way should be viewed with caution. Just because marijuana isn't linked to death doesn't mean it can't have the potential to cause some. I know the effects of pot and alcohol are very different, but they're both depressants, and anything that slows down your nervous system can be dangerous, especially behind the wheel of a car. I'm all for the legalization of marijuana, but I don't think I'll ever use it. There should be restrictions placed on it just like with alcohol.

Posted

Yeah. And having been drunk and high I can speak from experience. It is so damn fun though.