Marijuana is good for you

60 posts in this topic

Posted

how terribly poetic.

Posted

agreed.

Posted

2L of water a day is fine.. infact that is really healthy for you, good on you!

No one has died from weed. Ever. Worst things that happens is you 'green out' (ie pass out), and even then its not like alcohol, you can be woken up from greening out, while sometimes its impossible to wake some one if they've had too much alcohol.

As for vomiting on weed, most people only vomit if they have been mixing with alcohol (in the wrong order - ie beer before grass, your on your ass, grass before beer, your in the clear). I have never seen someone vomit from weed, without alcohol being in their system first. If you smoke first, then drink, you will be fine, albeit you will have two depressants in your system so you will probably be feeling pretty tired.

Alcohol isn't really required, I know a few people who just had bad reactions to the weed they were smoking at the time, poo happens when you're using an unregulated, homegrown drug. Also, any plethora of other drugs, legal, illegal and prescribed, can cause a negative reaction with pot. Take MAOI's for example, smoke pot with those, and you are likely to go on a rampage then kill yourself.

Posted

Seriously? You can overdose on water?

HOLY Mother of all biscuits

I drink like more than 2L of water on most days (like 5~6 days per week)I don't wanna die =(

I'm sure you could die from marijuana if you smoke it too much. If you can.

actually your SUPPOSED to drink 2L of water a day. thats good for you. your a healthy mofo.

Posted

Yeah, by overdose I meant drink tons of water in one sitting. Like, say, if you were doing a competition to "hold your wee for a wii!"

Posted

How cheezy Lionhart XD

Posted

No, man, that happened.

Posted

It did?

:o

Posted

It's not bad for you, but it's not necessarily good either.

Yes it is, actually. THC helps fight cancer. Sounds good to me.

What Dustin said.

I want some, but it is really hard to get some with police for parents.

Seriously, pot helps bring out the creative side in you. I wish I had some, I want to write some poems and songs.

If you can't smoke pot, do acid. There's no guarantee you'll have a good trip, and acid might actually prove to be dangerous, but the actual dangers of it are far less than that of what people will tell you about it. If you really want your creative side brought out, do acid. Just make sure you can avoid your parents for 8-10 hours after you do it.

People overdose on water, dude. And die. I'm sure you could die from too much marijuana.

No, you can't. To OD on weed, you'd have to smoke an insanely large amount in an incredibly short amount of time. Like, 2 pounds in the span of 5 minutes, which is physically impossible.

His last words were "I don't blame the sinner, only the sin. Marijauna killed me. This is an irrefutable fact. " Then he died in my arms.

...cool story bro.

Posted

I don't believe Pot is "good" for you, but it's far better than Alcohol and Tobacco, for sure. The worst thing I can find is a slightly higher risk for psychosis and the chance for dependency. These risks are greatly exaggerated in America, along with the alleged risks for lung cancer (due to smoking it), although alleged correlation between the two have not been found. That said, U.S. laws don't make sense, to say the least. Tobacco is far, far worse for your health and is much more addictive than Cannabis. The big bad drugs (Heroin, Cocaine) should stay illegal.

Also, acid, or it's relatives (Psylocybin Mushrooms, Peyote, etc.) are very interesting. It's like a sudden rush of thoughts, very intriguing. It definitely brings out your creativity. It's an experience for sure. Bad trips can be terrifying, but are also experiences, I suppose. It all depends on your surroundings, you don't want to make the mistake of trying it in a stressed atmosphere.

Using this as reference btw: link

Posted

Don't forget Meth, bro.

Posted

It actually does have some medicinal purposes. It's just too much of it is a bad thing, and people tend to do too much.

cough cough alcohol

cough cough chocolate

cough cough anything

Posted

Exactly, pheonix.

Posted

Yes it is, actually. THC helps fight cancer. Sounds good to me.

Actually, it just fights the side effects associated with Chemotherapy and radiation, namely pain and lack of appetite, it does nothing for the cancer itself.

Posted

Actually, it just fights the side effects associated with Chemotherapy and radiation, namely pain and lack of appetite, it does nothing for the cancer itself.

http://www.forbes.com/feeds/hscout/2009/04/01/hscout625697.html

http://drugpolicycentral.com/bot/pg/cancer/THC_cancer_nov_2003.htm

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2006/05/26/MNGAKJ2S481.DTL&type=science

You were saying?