Marijuana is good for you

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Like anything, it can be used and it can be abused.

Alcohol, caffeine, prescription drugs, antidepressants, ADD drugs, etc. are all commonly abused substances. Like any mind altering substance, constant (ab)use is not advisable.

and chocolate. fatties.

Posted

Actually, it is possible to overdose on marijuana. You can always have too much of anything.

I've decided that I'm neutral on legalization of marijuana. I'm not going to campaign for its legalization, but I'm not going to lose any sleep if it is legalized. Either way, I don't plan on using it.

Posted

Well, you can't overdose in the sense where you like, die. There's a difference between od-ing and having too much of something.

Posted

People overdose on water, dude. And die. I'm sure you could die from too much marijuana.

Posted

When my great uncle was in 'nam, he smoked it there.

Everyone said that when he came back, he could barely run, his lungs ran out of oxygen too fast.

Must have done something bad.

Posted

First of all, is it really that hard to type out Vietnam? Really you're only saving yourself three characters.

But seriously, that's just the smoke, not the Marijuana. Cigarettes do that very same thing. Coincidence? I think not.

Posted

You can not overdose on pot. If you'd ever smoked a generous amount of weed you'd know that if you kept smoking more and more, all you'd do is pass out or just make it extremely difficult to do.

Posted

You'd get too high to light the weed. lol

Posted

ok...

Posted

People overdose on water, dude. And die. I'm sure you could die from too much marijuana.

Seriously? You can overdose on water?

HOLY Mother of all biscuits

I drink like more than 2L of water on most days (like 5~6 days per week)I don't wanna die =(

I'm sure you could die from marijuana if you smoke it too much. If you can.

Posted

Theoretically you could, but you can't. It won't happen.

Posted

Why not?

Posted

The worst that could happen if you smoke too much is probably pull a "greener" and throw up or something, or so high you pass out (sleep, not unconscious, heh). I don't think I've ever heard of someone smoking so much that it killed them. At least not the weed itself anyway; maybe such a hardcore coughing fit that they choke to death or something, but as for directly dying by too much marijuana? I highly doubt that, no pun intended... :huh:

Posted

I really doubt him/her smoking marijuana had anything to contribute to the time and place of when he/she was murdered...

Sorry to hear about your friend and all, but you can't blame his/her death on marijuana... blame it on the douchebags who killed him/her.

Same thing applies if they (the murderer) were high, you can't blame the drug; only the one who made the choice to commit the act.

Posted

Seriously? You can overdose on water?

HOLY Mother of all biscuits

I drink like more than 2L of water on most days (like 5~6 days per week)I don't wanna die =(

2L of water a day is fine.. infact that is really healthy for you, good on you!

No one has died from weed. Ever. Worst things that happens is you 'green out' (ie pass out), and even then its not like alcohol, you can be woken up from greening out, while sometimes its impossible to wake some one if they've had too much alcohol.

As for vomiting on weed, most people only vomit if they have been mixing with alcohol (in the wrong order - ie beer before grass, your on your ass, grass before beer, your in the clear). I have never seen someone vomit from weed, without alcohol being in their system first. If you smoke first, then drink, you will be fine, albeit you will have two depressants in your system so you will probably be feeling pretty tired.