Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HoboMon!

47 posts in this topic

Posted

Alright. I can do that. Now, off to The Pirate Bay to find a good copy of the Pokemon soundtrack to use as reference, then I'm good to go. I'll start today.

I'm leaving on a trip tomorrow, so I'll be gone next week, and then I'm going to the coast with my family, so I'll be gone for another week. In two weeks, though, I'll be home enough to get quite a bit done.

Posted

|D
Yay! I'll start on the more simple things now, and move on to harder stuff as I progress through the hack. I might upload a video or two when I'm done and link them here.

Posted

make dr. hobo a legendary hobomon

Posted

|:

Posted

what.

Posted

P

Posted

[quote name='Teto' post='242605' date='Aug 5 2009, 05:58 PM']P

Posted

Oh, I gotta call in darknut_slaying_toon_link; that GENIOUS will out-manoeuvre you.

Posted

>:U

Dead topic was dead.
Then you, you went and revived it. Too many idiots on forums these days... I can't stand it! I mean, just today there was this guy in lunch who was like, "Give me your sandwich!", and I was like, "No! Get your own sandwich!" Then, he squirted mayonnaise on my face! What an idiot! God!

Then, in second period, the teacher was like, "John, what's the answer to this equation?", so I was all like, "Man! You're the teacher! You're supposed to know it! And the answer's always 42, numbnuts! God! What an idiot! How'd you even get this job!?" Then, I got detention! God! My teacher is an idiot!

After detention was over, there were these two guys who were arguing over who was a better hero, Batman or Iron Man, so I was like, "You

Posted

Negation thinks he's smarter than everyone so he calls everyone else an idiot and rants about it in the wrong topic making a topic go way off topic for no reason. What an idiot. God!

That's why you sounded like right there.

Posted

>.>

Some here are spamming.
Stop spamming. :)

Thanks!

---

Rom hacks are cool.
Good luck with it!

You might PM Link360 and/or Double45 , they are into rom hacking too. :P

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='242714' date='Aug 6 2009, 08:22 AM']Negation thinks he's smarter than everyone so he calls everyone else an idiot and rants about it in the wrong topic making a topic go way off topic for no reason. What an idiot. God![/quote]
YLA thinks I think I'm smarter than everyone else so he continues to cause a topic to go off-topic. What an idiot. God!

Also, anyone who wasn't blind could see that I copied that off Uncyclopedia. What an idiot. God!

Posted

[quote name='Negation' post='242709' date='Aug 5 2009, 11:14 PM']"John, what's the answer to this equation?[/quote]
Oh, Sam, you and your copypasting.

Posted

:unsure:
Didn't I already say that I got it from Uncyclopedia?

Also, God! What an idiot!

Posted

[quote name='Adr990' post='242720' date='Aug 5 2009, 11:39 PM']>.>

Some here are spamming.
Stop spamming. :)

Thanks!

---

Rom hacks are cool.
Good luck with it!

You might PM Link360 and/or Double45 , they are into rom hacking too. :P[/quote]
thanks for the suggestion.

I am under the impression that you are still interested on working on hobomon, amirite.