Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Drumroll* Official Zelda Wii Artwork in high quality!

155 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='ebuch' post='224935' date='Jun 4 2009, 09:01 PM'][img]http://wzmrradio.com/images/news/speculation.jpg[/img]

Makes perfect sense why Link isn't holding a sword... and the tights? Come on... that's no coincidence. It fits perfectly with what Shiggy was saying!

Here's super high res of the poster if anyone wants it: [url="http://wzmrradio.com/news/images/ZeldaWiiPoster.jpg"]3531px

Posted

I like how the Queen of Fairies is THE MASTER SWORD
WTF IS THIS
IT'S GETTING ME SO HYPED UP.
She's beautiful. :(
Only two questions remain:
Where are her arms?
Why is the gem dull?

The Master Sword must've lost its power again.
Sahaqiel

Posted

GRAW!!!

*Throws chair across room!*

We need more info now! D:

Posted

Hrrm...
This is slightly strange.
Im confused...
OH MY GOD!! DX

EDIT:Oops, this is L. Forgot to log out...

Posted

[quote]And yes. Miyamoto did say that it was a new entry to the series all together, not a continuation of any other hero's story. Maybe this is the Link that screws over Hyrule before Tww. .[/quote]

HELLO didn't you pay attention to the story at the beginning of windwaker? here it is, and i quote:

"The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again came forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them . . . but ther hero did not appear. Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the gods. Inn the last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate. What became of that kingdom? None remain who know"

Nobody "screwed over Hyrule" just nobody was there to save them

anyway, concept art is great and the very thing seems to be that Link is being helped by the Goddesses, and also. The thing about this being better than Ocarina of Time, the magic theory may then be correct and we may just have a return of Light Arrows to be Ganon with, AGAIN.

Posted

[quote name='bootson' post='224940' date='Jun 4 2009, 09:24 PM']HELLO didn't you pay attention to the story at the beginning of windwaker? here it is, and i quote:

"The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again came forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them . . . but ther hero did not appear. Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the gods. Inn the last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate. What became of that kingdom? None remain who know"

Nobody "screwed over Hyrule" just nobody was there to save them

anyway, concept art is great and the very thing seems to be that Link is being helped by the Goddesses, and also. The thing about this being better than Ocarina of Time, the magic theory may then be correct and we may just have a return of Light Arrows to be Ganon with, AGAIN.[/quote]

!!!!!!!

DUDE! You're right! She also looks like the goddess statues in TWW!

Maybe that's Nayru! And Nayru is your sword! And Din and Farore help you too!!!!!!!

(And you're right. I'm sorry. Nobody "screwed over Hyrule," I guess)

Posted

Out of all the things that I could expect from Nintendo, an anthropomorphic Master Sword was not one of them, least of all in the design of the Queen Fairy.
It makes so much sense. The lines in her dress, the gem in her dress, the trim on her dress, the stockings, how her hair conveniently makes a point and divides around her face just like the tip of the blade, her general color scheme...

One has to seriously wonder if Nintendo really does care about the timeline and planned all this out in advance.
However, I have to give an ELITE-O-METER REDUCE!! for Link's right handedness.

I can't wait. This one shred of evidence, the only one in many many years, has given us something highly signifiant-- a main character, and the return of the Master Sword, only in one.
I speculate the gem is a sign the Master Sword is in danger, or is weakening, and this is why the Master Sword took this form.
I don't know where this is taking us, but I suspect it'll be something epic.

Also, Goron Merchant, she looks more like the Queen Fairy than Nayru. I don't see any resemblance. However, the Master Sword controls the flow of time in OoT, therefore could be an artifact of Nayru.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSd82OB_wLk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSd82OB_wLk[/url]

!!!!!

:joy:

Looks like them too! Maybe not the Fairy Queen!

Posted

I have to tell you, I've examined the Goddess statues a lot, and they bear little to no resemblance compared to the Fairy Queen. :(
Farore's hairstyle has a flower in it, Nayru's is long and unstyled, and Din's is in a ponytail, if I recall.
The Fairy Queen has two points in the front and two in the back.
Sahaqiel

Posted

But the faces are the same. . . And the body.

Posted

Their bodies are the same as the Fairy Queen's too. :(
And their faces all have the same blank eyes and features.
Sahaqiel

Posted

Yeah, I think you're right. The Nayru statue has fin ears.

Definitely the Fairy Queen.

Posted

Maybe the Master Sword was stolen...

BY NONE OTHER THAN TINGLE THE THIEF!

Posted

OR maybe the new chick is Tingle!

Posted

Who says there can only be one master sword? who's to say if there are some variations that look a little different.