Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Drumroll* Official Zelda Wii Artwork in high quality!

155 posts in this topic

Posted

There are two Master Swords for each side of the timeline.
Since it's a holy artifact that's kept in one temple each game, and Link returns it to the same pedestal each game, it should be assumed there's really only one.
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='224918' date='Jun 4 2009, 09:15 PM']:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Follow the jump for the image! (It's incredible, might I add!)

--------

Looks great! I can't bloody wait now! :biggrin:

Definitely TP style.

I found the image on this forum:

[url="http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t1373193-so-happened-to-stumble-upon-this-zelda-wii-leaked-concept-art/"]http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/32039/t137...ed-concept-art/[/url]

(Definitely not Midna! She looks a lot like the Fairy Queen in TWW though. And she's got some long ass legs yo!)

Weird seeing Link without a sword. . .

-Edit-

lololololollolololo

Wrong image, sorry! XD[/quote]

kinda looks like the fariy from ww u know the silver one

Posted

We kind of already established this, NotLink360...
Sahaqiel

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='224969' date='Jun 5 2009, 12:44 AM']We kind of already established this, NotLink360...
Sahaqiel[/quote]
sorry didn't see that many appouliges

Posted

I always thought the Master Sword was sexy, now I don't feel as weird saying that.

Posted

[quote name='HylianForrunner' post='224927' date='Jun 5 2009, 12:37 AM']I also read that Link's supposed to be older. So this could be another game coming after WW, just TP style instead of cel-shaded?
It'd be interesting to see the islands like that.[/quote]
Hm. *Thinks about WW in TP graphics...* No. Just no.

[quote name='Goron Merchant' post='224928' date='Jun 5 2009, 12:39 AM']And yes. Miyamoto did say that it was a new entry to the series all together, not a continuation of any other hero's story. Maybe this is the Link that screws over Hyrule before Tww. . .[/quote]
You do know that at the beginning of Wind Waker that the Link their talking about is OoT Link right? So when you say "the Link that screws over Hyrule before WW" the game is talking about Young Link. I mean think about "the hero left and the evil came back, but the hero never returned." Link left for Termina and he did come back, as shown in the last scene of MM, but he never officially returned to Hyrule. I hate saying saying that Young Link pretty much screwed Hyrule to create Wind Waker, but "Wind Waker is always right." :rolleyes:

Any way on to the game. This game look ok, but I wouldn't get my hopes up this early with no idea what the game is about. (And don't even bring up the thing with me and ST.) I mean sure the game looks good and the chick does look like the fairy queen from WW, but it doesn't explain why she's the Master Sword. Hopefully in time some more things about the game will come out, because I [b]am[/b] anxious about another Zelda game, but as I said earlier, I'm not getting my hopes up so soon.

Posted

i already went through that, see my post above

if the Great Fairy is a sword, it wouldn't be called the Master Sword, The Sword of Evil's Bane. It would be some other sword, maybe they are bringing back the Great Fairy Sword from Majora's Mask. Maybe.

Posted

holycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrapholycrap
holycrap

I'm excited now! :o

Posted

i just thought, maybe they are bringing Fierce Diety back? Would be cool to see that again, might be the "powers" that the Great Faerie looking thing would give him.

Posted

Maybe the game is about the origins of the Master Sword.

Posted

The wait has officially begun.

I wished they could have said a little more about this game. Hopefully next year we'll get a trailer and a title.
The game already looks interesting. There's no doubt that girl has some connection to the Master Sword.

Posted

THIS IS SO EXCITING

YES IT IS

:)

Posted

If you look at it she might be able to turn into a sword or the master sword to be exact. man I cant wait for it to come out. It's going to be awesome.

Posted

[quote name='bootson' post='224940' date='Jun 5 2009, 12:24 AM']HELLO didn't you pay attention to the story at the beginning of windwaker? here it is, and i quote:

"The great evil that all thought had been forever sealed away by the hero once again came forth from the depths of the earth, eager to resume its dark designs.

The people believed that the Hero of Time would again come to save them . . . but ther hero did not appear. Faced by an onslaught of evil, the people could do nothing but appeal to the gods. Inn the last hour, as doom drew nigh, they left their future in the hands of fate. What became of that kingdom? None remain who know"

Nobody "screwed over Hyrule" just nobody was there to save them

anyway, concept art is great and the very thing seems to be that Link is being helped by the Goddesses, and also. The thing about this being better than Ocarina of Time, the magic theory may then be correct and we may just have a return of Light Arrows to be Ganon with, AGAIN.[/quote] All I have to say is that obviously Link was trapped in Termina, right. He defeats Gannondorf AND Gannon then goes all young, goes away with an entrance that does not normally exist (PURE MAGIC!) and "screws Hyrule over."

Posted

[quote name='Sahaqiel' post='224919' date='Jun 4 2009, 11:22 PM']Not only that, but it looks like a sword.
The leggings she wears is reminiscent of the wrapping on the handle for the Master Sword, and she's wearing a gem that is also reminiscent of gems in the guards of many swords. The dress looks like a guard.
Sahaqiel[/quote]

It would be the other way around, being that her legs are the blade part. Her head is the whatever, her neck is the handle, her dress is the hilt, I habeeb, her gem the crystal on the Master Sword and her legs being the blade.

I think it'd be cool swinging around a woman by the neck like a sword.