Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

*Drumroll* Official Zelda Wii Artwork in high quality!

155 posts in this topic

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='225191' date='Jun 6 2009, 01:38 PM']Well as I said we should learn more about the game before we make any plot decisions just yet.[/quote]
"A picture is worth a thousand words."

Posted

[quote name='ebuch' post='224935' date='Jun 4 2009, 11:01 PM'][img]http://wzmrradio.com/images/news/speculation.jpg[/img]

Makes perfect sense why Link isn't holding a sword... and the tights? Come on... that's no coincidence. It fits perfectly with what Shiggy was saying![/quote]

I think that there is no doubt that she is the master sword. Frankly, I see very few ways that she could not be.

I also think that she will work somewhat similar to Midna in TP in that she is in the form of the Master Sword during Game play and if she speaks it will just be a talking sword but changes into her humanoid form during cut scenes when she is needed. Similar to Midna when Link is in his human form.

Posted

[quote name='psychosiss' post='225193' date='Jun 6 2009, 01:40 PM']"A picture is worth a thousand words."[/quote]
That is true, but it's hard to tell anything from that picture except that she may be the Master Sword.

Posted

The moment I saw this art, I nearly fell out of my computer chair in amazement. xDD
Looks epic. ^_^ But I really hope the girl isn't the Master Sword. It just... doesn't fit right to think that, to me. =|

Posted

[quote name='psychosiss' post='225186' date='Jun 6 2009, 01:24 PM']Yea, I believe 100% that this girl is the spirit of the master sword. And judging by the color of the diamond on her chest, I'd say that the master sword loses its power in this game. And reviewing the WW, at the time where the King of Hyrule reveals to Tetra that she's Zelda and tells the story of how Hyrule was flooded, I'd definitely say this could be the game of when it gets flooded. Also, Mother and Child Island in the WW: Why is it called Mother and Child? The Child is the Fairy Queen, (which looks identical to this girl in the concept art), which means that the mother isn't there anymore, or the child would be the princess.. right? Maybe this means that the girl in the concept art is the mother, and perhaps dies when the gods flooded Hyrule, to ensure that time would remain frozen there. So this was the old Fairy Queen maybe...
Just some ideas floating around in my head...[/quote]
It's called Mother and Child Island because there are two bits of land. The large bit of land is the mother, and the small bit is the child.

Posted

Oohhh.... Sexy sword... I sure hope that she can turn into a sword. This is going to be so awesome! I cant wait for it!

Posted

Miyamoto said that this game is targeted for 2010!
maybe in the next conference will be a trailer, and in the E3 a playable demo! :embarrassed: naaa its too good to be real
i cant wait!!!

Posted

[quote name='Aethix' post='225205' date='Jun 6 2009, 02:13 PM']It's called Mother and Child Island because there are two bits of land. The large bit of land is the mother, and the small bit is the child.[/quote]
I realize this, but I think there may be a deeper meaning to it.
Honestly there's no way to find out until we play the new game. ;_;

Posted

[quote name='psychosiss' post='225210' date='Jun 6 2009, 10:49 AM']I realize this, but I think there may be a deeper meaning to it.
Honestly there's no way to find out until we play the new game. ;_;[/quote]

Nice thinking. I like the deeper meaning. And it all makes sense too.

Posted

I think this game will tell the origins of the master sword, and this game have a conection with WW my mind is full of ideas....
*link will help this girl and eventualy she will become the master sword..this will be the main plot
*in WW im pretty sure that when link enter for second time to the room where his sister is trapped, the master sword do something... like shake, this will confirm that a spirit is inside it :huh:
*the resemblance with the queen fairy... in every game link gets something from a great fairy, in MJ the great fairy sword, in WW the fire/ice arrows, why not to become a sword :D
*The master sword choose link as its master, why was that? :unsure: maybe because an ancient link helped this fairy to become the master sword :wacko:

im getting excited :D

Posted

I am 100% sure this game has nothing to do with WW. I don't see any cel-shaded graphics.

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='225215' date='Jun 6 2009, 02:28 PM']I am 100% sure this game has nothing to do with WW. I don't see any cel-shaded graphics.[/quote]

the wind waker is a sequel of OoT, OoT is not cel shaded, i was trying to meant that possibly is a conection of storyline

Posted

WW is most certainly not a sequel of OoT. Where do you get that from?

Posted

[quote name='Young Link Addict' post='225218' date='Jun 6 2009, 02:32 PM']WW is most certainly not a sequel of OoT. Where do you get that from?[/quote]

1) the intro that tell the story of the Hero Of Time
2) when you re-play the WW and can read what are saying the deku tree and jabu jabu, both of them think that link is the hero of time
3) when you defeat puppet ganon,Ganondorf said: "You are the hero of time reborn"
4) to restore the power of the master sword you need makar and medli who are descendants of Fado and Laruto...anyone think that fado an laruto will possibly be descendants of mido and ruto?? :huh:

Posted

^It may say all that, but it's not a sequel. It comes after OoT in the timeline, but that's it.

Everyone in that game is stupid by calling him the Hero of Time. :(