Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What. The. Fu-

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm telling SJ that he MAY be banned if he doesn't watch out, and he's all "Oh, since when has Dustin ever carried out those bans."

Posted

See? If you all didn't love me so much, none of you would be buggin' about this.

A testament to my awesomeness. But oh, we digress.

Posted

I vote Sir Joshizzle should be banned.

Posted

See? If you all didn't love me so much, none of you would be buggin' about this.

A testament to my awesomeness. But oh, we digress.

More like, it's because we're too damn nice.

But you take advantage of this at every corner.

Sahaqiel

Posted (edited)

But then for some reason, you went over the deep end, assaulting other people with a barrage of petty and insulting remarks, not even trying to hide what your intentions were, which were, to humiliate or berate other people, complementing no one but yourself.

Without provocation, or with petty reasons, you insult everyone you think is inferior, which might be everyone.

You even challenge Dustin on the premise this site would die without you. The site was inactive before you became inactive postwise, and it's inactive now. It's because everyone else out there similarly have lives and live them, not because they come to see the amazing SirJoshizzle.

If you look at your posts, the only recent posts you've made that don't show your arrogance are news posts.

Dustin was angry you called Adr out for the thread, because even in description, anything and everything, (Save for inappropriate topics) can go into Open Floor. Talk is like chat, the forum itself is for specific purposes.

Before, you really were nice. I don't see how you don't see it. When you were first recommended for modship, one of your qualities is that you were nice to other users. Now it's all hate hate, I am better than you, sarcasm, mean.

When you first saw how I wrote, I apologized for how my handwriting was different and a bit confusing, and you told me it was alright. Back then, I really thought you considered me a trusted friend. Now, you just mock me whenever you get the chance. You called me a joke for being half Filipino and half English. Padraig has also noticed how mean you are to Adr. His english isn't that great, but so what? At least he doesn't spread negative emotions wherever he goes.

Your signature constantly reminds us to enjoy life and smile, but almost invariably, the text above that signature is totally unfitting for that slogan.

Please come back to us, SirJoshizzle.

Sahaqiel

Sounds to me like he was nice so he could get the moderator spot. Now, since he gets the mod spot, he's going to show his ass and try to be superior, when really he isn't. Saha's been a mod longer than Joshizzle. He knows what he's talking about. You don't see Saha going off and saying that he's awesome or insulting other people's heritage.

Just because Saha is half Filipino and half English, as his last post suggested, doesn't mean he's less of a human than anyone else.

And plus, just because you sit there saying you're awesome doesn't mean you're awesome. It means the exact opposite, actually. Act awesome instead of saying that you are.

And plus, Adr is from Holland. He isn't raised to speak English because he's not from England, Ireland, Scotland or the United States. He has to go out of his way to learn English. We over in the USA just grow into it. If Adr has bad English, he shouldn't be blamed for it.

And plus, I love it how people from non-English speaking countries actually apologize for bad English, yet those who grow into it and learn it for 12 years don't.

And Saha, I personally don't give a rat's ass if he comes back to us or not.

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

I second that vote.

Posted

I second that vote.

I third.

Posted

Arctic Fire: "He's p. cool." He isnt active much.

Adr990: "Closes perfectly good topics for little, or no reason." Adr is the best non-admin staff on the site. He really should be an admin on this site IMO

SirJoshizzle: "Just a mean, arrogant ass." I agree 125%.

Arctic Fire: He's still here. The other day, he fixed my problem with seeing the 'Signature of the Week' page. He's not modding, I don't think, but he's doing Admin things instead.

Adr990 can sometimes misconstrue something said on the forum, but when corrected personally, he sees the errors in his ways and corrects the problem. His willingness to learn and expand on criticism is what makes him my favourite mod.

SirJoshizzle can be a bit arrogant sometimes, but when something is amiss, he knows it and tells people they're out of line, albeit rudely. He's pretty good at keeping things in order most of the time.

That's too far, there are worse people on this forum than SirJoshizzle, but the fact that he's in a position of power over you doesn't mean his punishment should be any more severe than that of any other member.

The mods are fine, in my opinion.

Posted (edited)

I fourth.

PETITION TO DEMOTE SIRJOSHIZZLE FROM MODERATOR STATUS

1. Frahugganiffle

2. Grandmaster Phoenix

3. P

Edited by Jo-Bengt (see edit history)

Posted

I fifth that. To demod him anyway. Rain's right. Banning him is too far.

Posted

But he's a decent mod, it's his personality you're criticizing here I think. Give me some recent evidence of his being out of line.

Posted

PETITION TO DEMOTE SIRJOSHIZZLE FROM MODERATOR STATUS

1. Frahugganiffle

2. Grandmaster Phoenix

3. P

Posted

But he's a decent mod, it's his personality you're criticizing here I think. Give me some recent evidence of his being out of line.

Look at Saha's post.

Posted

He was sort of out of line here, but he didn't go so far as to close the thread.

Even if he did, Adr would probably open it back up.

Posted

This used to be about all mods. Now it's about SirJ.

Also Chef became a mod because he was seen as responsible.