Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What. The. Fu-

54 posts in this topic

Posted

I vote Sir Joshizzle should be banned.

Calm yourself, child. You look like an angry 10-year-old.

Posted

Why yes, it is called a life outside of the internet. Just because I don't post anymore doesn't mean I'm not here. I'm watching you fools.

And no, FreckleFart. I'll be news editor. You're trippin'.

1. SirJoshizzle isn't abusing power here, he's being a jerk.

2. He's good at news.

Don't pretend like you don't love me.

But you're not alone. Everyone else is in denial about it, too. I'm just that fabulous.

And Saha, it's obvious that I'd win that poll. Quit trippin'.

Being a jerk again, but I can't scratch the feeling he's preying on your negative feelings towards him about all this.

I'll be news editor.

Obviously.

He's still the best at news, I admit that.

There's a thread for topics like this. It's called Talk.

I wont make any comment on this post because I don't know what topic it came from, and it might have deserved to be locker or something. But yes, he is being a jerk about it. I simply would have said, "Sorry mate, but we have the "Talk" thread for this, so move it along". But it depends what it's about really. If it was "Come and chat about your day!", then yes, SirJoshizzle was in the right; if it was "I was sad today, my towels got shredded and I can't find any thread with which to repair them :(". Then that's something you could say in Talk, but it's somewhat thread worthy if it's a whole different topic.

:/ Not a good example; that kind of thread would be locked for spam, but I hope you get my point.

This was news a week ago when it was first revealed. Get with it, people.

He knows the news inside out, so he probably saw it back when it was new. It would have helped if he had posted it as news, like he's expected to.

Posted

Sj should be demoted to elder

Posted

If anything, he should retain his news editing/posting abilities, because he's the best we got.

Personally, I don't think he's a bad mod, but he's definitely not up to spec on his manners when going about his job, which I think should be improved. He can act how he likes when he's talking informally, but moderation is serious business.

Posted

And Rain made the day on Hyrule.net :D

Wtf, why someone even started about banning SJ? :/

Thanks for the kind words. ^_^

SJ can post nice news indeed. But he once removed a news post of me, and replaced it with his. (Though his had art work added.)

There's a thread for topics like this. It's called Talk.

Rain, that was in my Exams topic. ;) Which I changed.

Posted

Oh right, that was what I meant by something that could be brought up in Talk, but then again, even this topic could be brought up in Talk. But the subject wouldn't last long there, so I would class it as topic-worthy personally.

Posted (edited)

More should be expected of him because he has a position of power.

I still call for his ban. Or at least a last chance warning.

Definite de-mod.

Edited by Grandmaster Phoenix (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

Chatting with Dustin on MSN.

josh is being a dick though and pad called him on it and told him he is going to end up banned. so josh went on say that im a pushover and would never ban him

so I need to ban him

I don't think anyone likes Josh anymore.

:(

Edited by Rain (see edit history)

Posted

Demoted to Sage. He is still the news dude, but no longer a mod.

Mods should be friendly, helpful people. If someone doesn't like the community then there isn't much point in them being a mod is there?

Posted

Oh my gosh, I freakin' love this thread. Is there a way to archive it?

Posted

Although I agree that Josh isn't very nice anymore, he definatly has the guts and willingness to use his power. Sometimes mods need to be hard or they get walked on by the members. There's a time for nice, and there's a time for strict. He's been a good mod for the most part. (I still prefer nice ones like Adr, though. I'm just sayin')

Posted

I don't think SJ should have been demoted. It won't stop him from being a jerk, and I don't think he wasn't a bad mod.

Posted

Although I agree that Josh isn't very nice anymore, he definatly has the guts and willingness to use his power. Sometimes mods need to be hard or they get walked on by the members. There's a time for nice, and there's a time for strict. He's been a good mod for the most part. (I still prefer nice ones like Adr, though. I'm just sayin')

He was mean all the time. Not when it came to moderating.

Posted

I think it enjoys the attention, guys.

I say this was all a trolling plot formulated by Joshizzle before he even came here.

Sahaqiel

Posted

to the defense of the entire mod team - mods are generally approved because they look like they'd be good or suited to their jobs. generally this is not based on popular / public opinion, but it can help. Secondly, mods are humans, yes we have bad days, bad moods and make occasional bad calls so yeah we can make mistakes but you can report us too you know, tappy or artcic I think most people would agree are fairly level-headed and would be able to see when a mod is abusing his/her powers or if a user is just bearing some sour feelings.

Adr i have never seen make a bad call.