Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

What. The. Fu-

54 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I think it enjoys the attention, guys.

I do. That's what makes it so hilarious. Everyone is making a scene, yet the one person who should be concerned over the whole thing--the target of it all--isn't. Now what does that tell us about maturity and self control?

I'll admit I made a few mistakes. Do I deserve getting demoted? I don't think so, but that's not totally biased. But I think it's funny how everyone is treating making me a Sage is like doing me one huge favor. As if anything I've ever done is anywhere where near ban worthy; there have been people worse than me, and whatever you can think of to support getting rid of me is tame in comparison. The petition to have me banned is, more than anything, a manifestation of a dislike of my arrogant attitude (because arrogance is totally ban worthy) rather than me abusing members, which when put in perspective is something I hardly ever do on the forums. On chat is different, but then again, everyone knows chat = the forum.

When you look at it, I've only "abused" Adr, Rain and Saha. As if they're not big boy enough to take a little heckling. But oh, three people totally make up a majority of an active userbase of ten. Seriously.

Edited by SirJoshizzle (see edit history)

Posted

everyone knows chat = the forum.

Ahahahaha. Oh, man, Joshizzle, you're so awesome.

Posted

@SirJoshizzle,

Perhaps you might not have abused your powers or not, but the fact is that you are being an ass to everyone mostly adr990. You claim hyrule.net will fall but I hardly think an arrogant asshole will do that. I do agree to some extent that this thread is going over board but hey this is the Rants and Raves forum right? I kind of expected that you would enjoy all this attention because you are that type of asshole that would enjoy that, similar to the people that kill people for the hell of it and get off to it, and as you claim you are everything here at hyrule.net and at the top of the list but every post you make is always demeaning to someone and this should not be going on because this is the kind of thing that pisses people off like me and some others. And if you could careless about being a sage then I have another group for you called Members and if you don't like that one either then I guess you will fit good in Banned. And don't think I will. You obviously think that we won't do anything but this is one step.

Posted

If I do, do I still get a cool banner like the mods do? I'd like for it to have the Wonder Girls on it. That'd be pretty intense.

Posted

I'll make sure to arrange something.

Posted

You do abuse members on forums, though.

I don't even know what I did to make you so cold towards me.

If heckling involves berating me at every turn, and acting like I killed one of your pets, then sure, I don't think I like heckling.

You did at one point, act nice.

Whether it was acting or not, I think a lot of people don't exactly like the way you've become towards them.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Since when have you been mean and arrogant?

You've always been nice to me, at least. But why the sudden change of heart?

You were cool, SirJoshizzle.

Posted (edited)

I'm with Rain. I like pretty much all the mods here. Granted, I know some better than others, but they sure get stuff done.

Tappy and Arctic are incredibly devoted, and they're both friendly. I've never had any problems with them. I remember like a year ago, I used to think Tappy hated me xD I think I was intimidated.

Adr is quite possibly the most positive person around. I don't think I've ever talked to him while he's in a bad mood. His optimism is truly contagious. And his English doesn't bother me either. I hardly notice the mistakes anymore, and he's always polite about it.

Shiz, I used to be closer to months ago, and honestly he's not the person I remember. The conceitedness is sometimes downright obnoxious. When I'm on chat, I usually just take it and whatever, the whole you're-not-as-good-as-me show. But it's a new quality I'm not a fan of.

Sahaqiel is just plain great at keeping people in line around here. Definitely a cool kid.

And the others I don't know as well. My apologies. D: I'm not on the forums enough.

Edited by Cirt (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

I do. That's what makes it so hilarious. Everyone is making a scene, yet the one person who should be concerned over the whole thing--the target of it all--isn't. Now what does that tell us about maturity and self control?

That you're better.

Oh my gosh, I freakin' love this thread. Is there a way to archive it?

That was obvious. If you didn't you wouldn't be better!

Edited by Chameleon (see edit history)