Where did your username come from?

45 posts in this topic

Posted

Well, I've had a couple people ask me where my username came from, so I figured I'd start a topic so everyone could share their story. Alright, heres mine:

On my first year at ZFGC's irc chatroom, I really liked helping people with zelda games. And, services there were <whatever>Serv. Like, NickServ, ChanServ, etc. ZServ popped into my head. It's short for ZeldaServ. I just liked it and never ditched it lol

Posted

ppl called me gametap because i gave them links to games in the chat room...

Posted

Well Deku Link came from the Deku version of Link in Majora's Mask! But... I'm aiming for Vio... I am like a Zelda King to many people and that's what they call me... ZELDA KING!!! So... I read my Four Swords + Manga and I really had a thing for Vio... The Violet Link (They called everyone by their color so they called him Vio). I really liked how is eyes looked (A bit like Shadow Link's) and so... I used his first name "Vio" and made my own person out of it... Vio Scarlet Milanor II (The Second).

Posted

Ganondorf- Ganondorf :mellow:

333- Three is the best number ever. Three of them. :mellow:

(I was gonna name myself Iz'Om or Hiushi Jabmis, but nobody knows what they are about. :mellow: Maybe I should have made my name Admiral General Doctor Oni Ganondorf333 Vagabond the Fourth. :mellow:)

Posted

My first name starts with C

My last name starts with S

I'm a zelda fan

zeldafancs

Posted

My favorite species in Zelda are Gorons.

I really liked the Merchants in Wind Waker.

I was going to be "The 4th Merchant," sinse there were only three Goron Merchants in the game, but that was too long. Finnaly I just decided to put my name as "Goron Merchant."

Though now I kind of like just "Merchant."

Posted

The name I was born with.

Posted

You know the book "Fried Green Tomatoes"? Well, I took that.

I also wanted it to be about 1-Up mushrooms, which are green.

Put the two together, and there you have it.

Posted

At first I used the name Hylian Wolf, but it was to long for the chatroom and started using "Lupinlink". The name came from the word lupus-lupi which means means wolf. I out them together and BAM! :mellow::lol: you get Lupinlink, meaning Wolf Link. And just to make things clear: No, my name has nothing to do with Professor Lupin from the Harry Potter books. :mellow:

Posted

At first I used the name Hylian Wolf, but it was to long for the chatroom and started using "Lupinlink". The name came from the word lupus-lupi which means means wolf. I out them together and BAM! :mellow::lol: you get Lupinlink, meaning Wolf Link. And just to make things clear: No, my name has nothing to do with Professor Lupin from the Harry Potter books. :mellow:

You are a Lycanthrope - A Man who imagines himself to be a wolf.

Posted

Final Fantasy 9 has the cutest character of all time-Vivi Orunitia (NOT ORNITIER,YOU NITWITS!)

...So yeah, I decided to use that name. I was going to use a different one, but it sucked.

And NO, for you half-wits and negatives out there, I don't think I'm a mage!!

Call me Vivi from One Piece, and you die.

Posted

I stole the Master Sword, and now I'm Hyrulian_Master :ph34r:

Posted

Link... because I ONCE thought I was Link... (when I was 4 or 5...):mellow: and 1721 is split. 17 was the age of my brother when I got involved with computers. 21 was the age I thought adult Link was (again... when I was 4 or 5). :mellow:

Posted

Ive had mine for abot 5 years. The was a video game called "Hype the Time Quest" look it up if you want! And it was my favorite game so I wanted Hype as my main username but it was taken so I added my favorite # witch is 4. It worked but I was young so I forgot my password and changed it to Hype40. I'm thinking of changing it... I don't think it fits in. What do you think?

Posted

You are a Lycanthrope - A Man who imagines himself to be a wolf.

Hmmm... that's not quite right. A lycanthrope IS a werewolf. :mellow: