Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Do people like Toon Link?

139 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

You didn't give clear proof, what the hell.

You just said it was a terrible game.

yla1.png

YLA, you are an example of a close minded person who doesn't like Toon Link.

No, wait, you're right.

Let me go into detail about why you are a close minded person who doesn't like Toon Link, and the logical fallacies that make up your argument.

You tell us that Wind Waker is a bad game because you think the plot and graphics are bad. You haven't given one reason as to why this is, except things that you think are stupid because of poor logic. You said sailing was stupid, yet you admit you never implemented it to do sidequests, which is one of the things it's good for.

You've also failed to give any reason as to why you think the plot is bad, other than because you think WW Link got lucky, which he didn't. You haven't given any other examples except stuff where you're talking crap about Toon Link, which can't be trusted, because of your bias. You said yourself that you just don't like Toon Link because people say he's Young Link from MM. This isn't a reason to hate Toon Link. All your arguments about Toon Link aren't credible and are mostly disrespected.

Further, you apparently don't care about gameplay, which brings me to the point that you're a graphic whore. You said that Wind Waker's gameplay was bad. You said it was already used. But this style was also used in Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess, two games you think are good, therefore, you contradict yourself. You also simply don't like the graphics in Wind Waker because they're not realistic enough, and because you don't like cel shading. This nulls all your points against the game to bias, as well. You're just a very biased individual, therefore all your points don't matter because they're not honest or true to the real situation. You even went so far as to stop playing FSA, a game you previously enjoyed, when you heard it was toon style, which makes no sense whatsoever.

You even go as far as to deny in game proof as to why WW Link is the Hero of Time reincarnated because of your illogical bias.

You are close minded.

You have no say.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted

^I give you reason why I don't like the game. Closed minded people wouldn't have reasons. I tell you and tell you and TELL YOU that the graphics are crap, and the plot was stupid. WW sucked therefore the Link in that game sucks.

I gave you 2, count them TWO answers to why I don't like the game and your response every time is, "that's a closed minded thing to say." WELL IT'S NOT! It just sounds like you can't stand to hear me say I hate WW so your trying to prove something that can't be proven to me even though I tell you everything you need to know, but no you think that it's just closed minded to hate WW.

I just got done being pissed off at Toon Link and WW from 4 hours ago and this didn't help any.

Posted

^I give you reason why I don't like the game. Closed minded people wouldn't have reasons. I tell you and tell you and TELL YOU that the graphics are crap, and the plot was stupid. WW sucked therefore the Link in that game sucks.

I gave you 2, count them TWO answers to why I don't like the game and your response every time is, "that's a closed minded thing to say." WELL IT'S NOT! It just sounds like you can't stand to hear me say I hate WW so your trying to prove something that can't be proven to me even though I tell you everything you need to know, but no you think that it's just closed minded to hate WW.

I just got done being pissed off at Toon Link and WW from 4 hours ago and this didn't help any.

Those are stupid reasons... Plus practically the only two reasons you ever really give. e.e You let your personal preference get in the way of actually playing the game, along with your biased opinions.

F***. Screw this I'm out. He is not, he never will be I'm not coming back to this topic so posting something else would be pointless.

May I ask why you continue to waste your time in here?

Posted

Those are stupid reasons... Plus practically the only two reasons you ever really give. e.e You let your personal preference get in the way of actually playing the game, along with your biased opinions.

Those are the only 2 things with in the game. You see games have graphics, wather it's 8-bit, 16-bit, OoT style, TP style, and cel-shading. And there's also plot. The plot makes up the whole game and if it's crap, which it is, then that makes the game its self crap.

May I ask why you continue to waste your time in here?

I don't know. You people are insulting me by calling me biased, which I am not. I'm giving an opinoin and you're all being stupid and saying crap like "shut up your opinoion doesn't count." Well your wrong. It seems you don't know the meaning of opinion so I'll give you a definition.

Opinion- a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

What I said was my veiw on Toon Link and you fail to understand what an opinion is because you think TL is soooooo great and that what I think is crap.

Think this over.

Posted

You never explain why you think it's crap, because you have no good reasons because they're all biased.

And you ARE BIASED. YOU OBVIOUSLY DO NOT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORD BIAS IF YOU THINK YOU ARE NOT BIASED.

Sahaqiel

Posted

So you hate Wind Waker or anything involving Toon Link because he is cel shaded, the graphics are bad and the plot is horrible. :/

Link lives on an island with his sister and his sister is snatched by the Helmaroc King and you have to save your sister, then KoRL finds you and wants you to help him save the Great Sea from Ganondorf. You think it's a bad plot? He's saving two things at once: His sister, and the Great Sea. o.o

So Nintendo decided for a 3-d cartoon look on like two Zelda games, soon 3, and you hate it all? How can you not like a new face lift on ONE game? Nintendo decided to do it, their company, their choice, and their game.

Posted

Those are the only 2 things with in the game. You see games have graphics, wather it's 8-bit, 16-bit, OoT style, TP style, and cel-shading. And there's also plot. The plot makes up the whole game and if it's crap, which it is, then that makes the game its self crap.

I don't know. You people are insulting me by calling me biased, which I am not. I'm giving an opinoin and you're all being stupid and saying crap like "shut up your opinoion doesn't count." Well your wrong. It seems you don't know the meaning of opinion so I'll give you a definition.

Opinion- a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.

What I said was my veiw on Toon Link and you fail to understand what an opinion is because you think TL is soooooo great and that what I think is crap.

Think this over.

Basically yes. I am convinced that ANYTHING thought by anyone without any solid reasoning to back it up... Happens to be crap. You're being just as stupid to continue on with the argument, no one said it didn't count. I believe I've only read that your opinion was biased and ridiculous. That's all. Plus, being most liekly one of the smartest people in this forum, or you'll ever know... I think I'd kind of have an idea of what an opnion is.

Graphics-wise, the game does not suck. As said before, you don't like the cel-shaded style... That's one reason for hating the game altogether, you hate the graphics that DON'T suck... It's a matter of personal preference. Plot-wise, the game was well thought-out and was a bit different than the normal... "Leave starting point to go rescue Princess and defeat Ganon." There were many more miniquests, it provided the player with a new way of travel, plus it incorperated a few instances of humor.

You even speak of Young Link being far greater than Toon Link, and that again, is a biased opinion.

Posted

The graphics are terrible and bright. I don't see how some one's brain didn't explode from the brightness or how they didn't die of boredom from all the sailing.

Biased- To be one sided without proof of why the other thing worse than the thing you sided for. Or something like that. I didn't use a dictionary.

Also why can't you let it die to the fact I hate the game with a passion with good reasons. Would it kill you bring me happyness within being right even though I know myself that I am right, "Saha's always right and YLA is always wrong." :rolleyes:

Posted

What's with the bickering, ladies?

Bias or no bias, stupid reason or smart reason, it's his opinion. Leave him to it. You're obviously not actually trying to convince him into a different opinion, but it looks like y'all are just getting in his face about his opinion. Who cares if they aren't great opinions? His opinion counts whether anyone says it's stupid or not.

Voting for someone because of race and race alone is something I consider a stupid reason, but the vote seems to count anyway.

Posted

The graphics are terrible and bright. I don't see how some one's brain didn't explode from the brightness or how they didn't die of boredom from all the sailing.

Biased- To be one sided without proof of why the other thing worse than the thing you sided for. Or something like that. I didn't use a dictionary.

Also why can't you let it die to the fact I hate the game with a passion with good reasons. Would it kill you bring me happyness within being right even though I know myself that I am right, "Saha's always right and YLA is always wrong." :rolleyes:

I also don't get it. My board clearly asked "Do people LIKE Toon Link?" You either do or you don't. o.o We never said your opinion never counted either.

Posted

^Yes, but then it goes into being about WW then I state my opinion on WW I feel you're all trying to make me like it when I never will.

Posted

^Yes, but then it goes into being about WW then I state my opinion on WW I feel you're all trying to make me like it when I never will.

I am not offended by your opinion or anything, I was asking that question. If you don't like the game, that's fine. We all have different tastes.

Posted (edited)

No, I just want you to admit your opinion is extremely biased and is without cause.

A bias is when you have a predetermined prejudice against something because of your opinions influencing other opinions.

I hate Young Link. So Majora's Mask must be bad.

That's a bias.

You do the same think with toon Link and Wind Waker.

Racism is a kind of bias. Like, you won't give this person a chance because you're biased against their race.

Sahaqiel

Edited by Sahaqiel (see edit history)

Posted (edited)

^That's the thing. I don't care about weather the game is bad or not. The game is bad, but it's not because of the game that I hate TL. Hating TL because he's annoying with too much emotion.

*Just a story this has nothing to do with anything.* He's also too happy. I would've sworn when he got hit he was laughing because he got hit by an iron knuckle. >_<

*Serious.* I just hate TL because of his emotion. TL is the closest thing to any Link talking. Heck he might as well have been talking in the game and yadda yadda yadda.

I put yadda because your probably bored of my ramblings about now.

Edited by Young Link Addict (see edit history)

Posted

I think Young Link Addict guy seem like fans of Diablo3 title that some (mostly) fans hate theme of new game.

If WW have change graphic style into MM style you will like this game?

If yes, People will assume you have are Close mind.

Watch your word guys ;)