Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hyrule Online

168 posts in this topic

Posted

Guess who never said I was Hyrule.nets?

Everybody except you and Negation.

Posted

I recently started playing Hyrule Online, but I have a problem with the quests (see below). I'm a level 5 warrior now.

1) I want to do Tektite Hearts, and have already accepted, but how do I gather the heart of a Tektite? I've slayed like a hundred of them but I can't finish the quest...

2) Hector in the stable of Lon Lon Ranch should have 2 quests, but when I talk to him and select one of the two quests, the text box goes blank. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

P.S.: With all the confusion going on, we are talking about the game at http://www.hyruleonline.net, right?

Posted

Yes, we are.

Those two other guys are apparently embarrassed at making fools of themselves and are trying to cover it up somehow.

Posted

I recently started playing Hyrule Online, but I have a problem with the quests (see below). I'm a level 5 warrior now.

1) I want to do Tektite Hearts, and have already accepted, but how do I gather the heart of a Tektite? I've slayed like a hundred of them but I can't finish the quest...

2) Hector in the stable of Lon Lon Ranch should have 2 quests, but when I talk to him and select one of the two quests, the text box goes blank. Does anyone else have this problem or is it just me?

P.S.: With all the confusion going on, we are talking about the game at http://www.hyruleonline.net, right?

Well the server's having a problem with quests for some reason and they won't drop quest items. Or so I've heard.

Posted

I think they mean the Hyrule Online NOT run by this website group...

o.O Vio, you play RF? Also, it's no longer that... Codemasters ditched RF, so now CCR took it over.

RF Online website

Oh, no, I don't play RF. What made you think I did? :unsure:

Posted

I could totally play HO right now.

Wait my parents just came in... Crap.

Posted

The fact you put up the link to RF... even if it was to the old and abandoned Codemasters version. :P

If they ever fix most of the bugs in HO, I might play it again... maybe. When I'm bored during mining after Chip War in RFO.

Posted

Oh? You thought I played RF because I'm a fellow that knows how to use google? |D

Posted

There were no bugs in 1.6.6.5, but in this new one there are way too many bugs. :( Though they're trying their best to get it up and working. I mean they don't have the fire temple, dodongo's cavern, and some other things.

Posted

I didn't like That HO anyway. :c Right now, I'm waiting for this one team to finish a Multiplayer thingy for Ocarina of Time. c: Been keeping a firm eye on them for a while now.

Though, there was this old group working on a multiplayer mod for the N64 rom... But the jerks that they are, only shared it with the people who helped work on it, and these people on the irc chats at the time. D|

Posted

I think I started as a lvl 2 or 3 when i started today as my new character The Poe Master and now I'm lvl 8. Adr helped me out by partying up with me.

Posted

I won't be able to get on until next Friday night... F***.

Posted

why can't you play with your parents home?

Posted

My parents don't want me talking to people though the internet. :(

I'm not allowed on here, I'm not allowed on there, I'm not allowed on DSU. I'm surprized I can actually go on Youtube, but I've run out of thing to watch. xD

Posted

oh that stinks