LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

"WOULD YOU TWO QUIT FIGHTING ALREADY? I understand that you two hate each other, but can't you at least try to get along? Delgardo, I'm not Hyrulian, and I'm not judging. Link, what the heck just happened to your face? It was just creepy!" Amie stood in between them, hoping to keep them from fighting. Again.

Posted

" i think i prefered link better as a plant" Delgardo said drawing his twin swords "And besides Hero you owe me one i didn't have to save your ass from those over grown weeds"

Posted

WHy do I even bother? Amie thought. They'll end up fighting anyway, no matter what I do. "You two do whatever you need to do to work your issues out, but I'm going to go ahead and find out what's making the swamp poisonous. Have fun!" she stepped out from between them, waved, then walked off down the path into the Lost Woods ((or Mysterious Woods... whatever))

Posted

"wouldn't it be easier to go by boat deeper into the swamp, Gran Koume and Gran kotake run a boat ride here from what they told me" Delgardo said as he put his swords away. he then turns to link " we'll settle this later"

Posted

"Yeah, okay, whatever." Amie went back and followed Link and Delgardo back to the swamp house.

Posted

delgardo climbed the ladder first, he then opened the door "Gran Koume?? remember when you said your favorite Grandson can have a free boat ride round the swamp when ever i want to? can i have one now please?" Delgardo asked.

"Are you sure Del the swamp isn't the safest place at the moment you could get hurt?!?" Koume replied.

Posted

"Ya know what Delgardo?" link says poking him in the chest.

I"m done!" Link says storming off, out to Termina Field. He leaves the mask there.

"I don't need them! I can do it myself!" Link says to himself, heading to a Icy and snowy mountain.

Posted

Delgardo glared at the place where link was standing before he stromed off." actually Gran forget about it, i'm going to the great bay maybe i'll find gerudo there" he said as he jumped down from the house, he took out his map and decided to go north where the great bay was located. " i swear if i find link again i'll kill him"

Posted

"How am I supposed to get over this fence?" Link says as he site with his back against it.

"Theres spikes, so I can't jump it...." He says in his head.

He gets up.

"Hup! Hup! Huah!" Link says as he jumps.

"I wonder if there is any...any wood!" Link says as he gets up.

--

"Do you have any wood?" link asks a carpenter in Clock Town.

"Um, yes. 1 long piece will cost you 20 rupees." he says

"I can't afford that...." Link says in his mind.

He then walks off into the Laundry Area.

He sits down by the water and looks down. Something red shines.

"Hey, I think that a 20 rupee!" he says.

He jumps in and grabs it. His head then bobs out of the water, and he sees someone with purple hair.

Link then swims away, still looking at him, and climbs out."

The little boy then runs away.

"Hm..." Link says, walking back into South Clock Town.

Link pays the man the rupees and brings the piece of wood to East Termina Field, with the fence.

"Hey, I just noticed this isn't even the way I was planning to go...oh well!" Link says.

He puts the wood on the wall and climbs up. He looks back, and sees a dark figure far behind him near The Southern Swamp.

He gets freaked out and runs to the Bay.

Posted

"Hey you gerudo is there a gerudo settlement here?" Delgardo shouts at a group of gerudo on the beach with a small boat.

"Yeah but whats it to you no men allowed" the leader shouts back.

"Do you lot have any idea who i am, i am Delgardo Dragmire heir to the king of the gerudo Ganondorf, and i demand you take me to the settlement!!" he bellowed. the gerudos just stnd there shocked then one of them them bows.

"Off course M'lord right away let us prepare the boat" the leader says as she remebers Ganondor's son.

Posted

(Nice to see your using capitals!)

"Oh gosh is that Delgardo?" Link says hiding. He looks to his left.

"Is that another mask?" Link says.

He quickly grabs, regarding Delgardo and the Gerudos.

He runs back and puts it to his face.

"Is this a Zora?" Link says, looking at it. He puts it to his face and presses.

His body starts transforming again. He becomes taller, lankier, and gains arm swords.

"Woah! I turned into a Zora! i bet I can swim!" Link shouts out loud. Delgardo then turns around and sees him.

Posted

Delgardo looks at Zora Link. "HA looks like ya finally had a growth spurt, but your still a midget compared to me kid".

he then turns to the gerudo "go on ahead girls i have unfinished business with fish boy here, i'll send a message when i wish to go to the pirate fortress" the Gerudo leave in there boat to tell there sisters of Delgardo's arrival.

Delgardo draws his swords with a look of pure hatred in his good eye.

Posted

Amie decided that the swamp smell was starting to get to her, as were the bugs. So she left the swamp. I'll just figure out why the swamp is poisonous later. she thought. She saw two sets of footprints leading out to the Great Bay, and decided to follow them. Maybe I'll see Zoras! Maybe... Yeah right. Amie thought, cutting off all thought of meeting her mother. Wouldn't happen. She continued walking, not paying any attention to where she was going, keeping an eye on the sea.

Posted

(Sorry I haven't been around!)

"How did you know it was me?!" Link says, putting his arms up, them releasing.

He swings them.

"Woah, I can use em as swords!" Link says swinging his arms. They then come off and fly toward Delgardo. They smack him and they snap back onto his arms.

"Just like my boomerang....in Hyrule....Zelda...." Link says, cutting off slowly.

Memories come flashing back to you...

"I'm back to normal." Link says, looking at him self with Epona next to him.

Zelda turns around, holding the Ocarina of Time.

"This song reminds me of us..." Zelda says as she pus up the Ocarina to her mouth.

*She plays the Song of Time.*

*Link plays the Song of Time*

*Link comes back to reality*

"The Song of Time!" Link yells.

He pulls out his Fairy Ocarina.

"I wonder if the song could help us in any way..." he says as he put it away.

Posted

"The green skirt gives you away each time, what happened to going to snowhaed twerp." Delgardo Said. Black lighting surounds his swords as he gets into a fighting stance.