LoZ: Time Awakens

576 posts in this topic

Posted

They were almost to the end of the tunnel when something started to move in front of the exit. "Oh s***!!!!"she started to crawl faster and managed to fit her hand through the gap, but then whatever it was completely shut them off and Amie just managed to pull her hand out. "We have a problem..."

Posted

"is there anything i can do about it?" delgardo asked, "wait a minute i think i got a couple of bombs somewhere,,," he added as he searched his travel bag, he pulled out 2 small bombs and handed them to amie.

Posted

"Three more minutes scrub!" Everyone in the Throne Room sqeals.

The rag then falls off Link's mouth.

"Why are you doing this?" Link yelps as the rag starts burning in the fire. Two Deku Scrubs then lower him more into the fire. They also get a new rag and wrap it around him mouth. Link tries to cry, but the hot fire right in front of his face evaporates them.

"Why..." Link says in his mind as Link releases all of him muscles. Due to him being wood, he is getting swelled by the fire, making him unable to do anything.

Posted

"Um... Okay."AMie took the bombs. "Scoot back! I'm lighting them!" She set the lit bombs near whatever was blocking the entrance and then frantically scooted back. With a bang that sounded even louder in the tunnel than it probably was, the blockage disappeared. "That was loud! I think my hearing's shot..." she said, and they crawled forward and out. They exited above a room with a burning fire, and around the fire were what seemed like millions of Dekus. In the fire was Link. "Look!" she yelled, and pointed to him.

Posted

Delgardo drew one of his throwing knives and threw it at the deku scrub king, pinning the king to the wall by his huge leafy hair.

"Amie get link!!" Delgardo shouted then rushed past some deku guards to where the Deku scrub king was pinned to the wall, he drew his twin swords and held them near the kings throat, the guards that where chasing him froze not wanting to make a wrong move.

"Let me go please!!!" screamed the Deku king. there was an evil look in delgardo's eye, the deku king saw this and was now really scared.

"some king you are begging for your life and hiding behind your guards even burning your own kind, a real king would fight for his life and his people" Delgardo darkly replied,"give me one good reason why i should let you live!!"

Posted

Amie ran and untied Link from the post in the fire. "Let's get out of here, c'mon!" she said. They climbed out of the fire and started for the exit. The Dekus started towards them, and all of them looked angry and ready to hurt something. "Delgardo! Leave him alone!! Let's go! They don't look happy!" she screamed over whatever noises were coming out of the Deku's mouths, sort of a mix between yells and something else.

Posted

*We all go outside the Swamp House with the Twinrova Sisters*

"What happened guys?" Link asks.

Link then jumps out of Amie's arms.

"You saved me!" Link says hugging them both at the same time.

"Some hero I am...*sniffle* I couldn't even save myself." Link says starting to cry.

Posted

"Link, come on! You're a person made of wood for the time being, with no weapons to speak of! I really don't think anyone with those setbacks could've saved themselves." Amie gently peeled Link's arms off her legs. "So what now?"

Posted

"Grrr GET OFF OF ME!!!" Delgardo shouted as he pushed link off of him. "I can't believe it i helped someone i'm surpost to hate for Din's sake, dads gunna be so pissed if he finds out....." he rants on for a while, kicking random rocks and tree stumps.

Posted

"Temper tantrum..." Amie whispered to Link as they watched Delgardo storm around. "How would your dad find out, anyway? I've never even heard of this Hyrule place you guys talk about, 'round here its just Termina."

Posted

" Cause my dad is the King of Evil Ganondorf, he has many ways to find things out its like he's got eyes everywhere" Delgardo shouted,

then he points to link "And you....cause of you and zelda sending dad to the sacred realm i had to live on the streets, growing up without a family, outcasted from my people, wanted and feared by all hyrule.. all this is your fault!!!" he added as he rips his eyepatch off throwing it to the ground revealing his scared red eye, he starts to walk off.

Posted

Amie watched all of this with wide eyes. When Delgardo stormed off, she followed him. "...Was it really Link's fault that your dad did that stuff? It isn't anybody's fault that you had to grow up on the streets except your dad's. He chose to be evil instead of... well, the opposite, and he was punished for it. Unfortunately, you got caught in the crossfire of what happened and also got punished. It sucks that that happened, though." she finished, and gently touched Delgardo on the arm. "Take time to cool down, we'll be over there."

Posted

"So Amie, where should we go?" Link says, looking at Delgardo throwing rocks everywhere.

"We have limited time unti-" Link says, stopping.

Suddenly, his face peels off. Link falls to the ground. His body starts morphing. He gets taller, get a sword and shield, and a tunic.

His gets his original color back.

"What happened." Link says blankly. Link lays there on the ground, looking at himself with widened eyes.

Posted

"i'm the only one who knows why my dad done all that evil stuff, he wasn't always evil just misunderstood thats all... Stupid hyrulians always quick to judge its all their fault". Delgardo mumbled sitting down on a tree stump.

Posted

"HEY Don't talk about me like that!" link says pulling out his Razor Sword.