Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

The King of Hyrule was the only other person with Zelda Link, and Ganondorf when the Triforce appeared in WW. I know its a stretch, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Here is a new theory. The Light Force is the full Fourth Piece. Zelda did not lose it to Vaati in the end of WW and it was unawairingly being passed through the Royal Family until it got Dahpnes, the king of Hyrule in WW, who never had children and thus kept it.

Nevermind. I don't like that theory at all.

Posted

The King of Hyrule was the only other person with Zelda Link, and Ganondorf when the Triforce appeared in WW. I know its a stretch, but I'm just throwing that out there.

Here is a new theory. The Light Force is the full Fourth Piece. Zelda did not lose it to Vaati in the end of WW and it was unawairingly being passed through the Royal Family until it got Dahpnes, the king of Hyrule in WW, who never had children and thus kept it.

Nevermind. I don't like that theory at all.

I didn't understand that... zelda lost it to vaati in WW?... well well, nevermind anyway.

Posted

WW, whoops. I meant MC. Sorry.

Posted

Okay, you know how people think that the fourth godess is Ona,

Well,

Eldin, Lanaryu, Faron, Ordona.

Also, in TP, i think the fortune teller is a Sheikah. If you look, her eyes are red.

And I think Purlo, the guy who runs the star tent, is a way of linking tingle to tp.

One because of his greed, and two because of his green clothes.

Perhaps Tingle is a single entity over a number of generations. Like Link or Zelda.

Posted

Tingle never dies.

Posted

Okay, you know how people think that the fourth godess is Ona,

Well,

Eldin, Lanaryu, Faron, Ordona.

Because of that I found it wierd that there where a flag with one piece in Ordon.... If the general view is right, ordoxn shouldn't have anything to do with the triforce..

Posted

Hmm. What about Colossus? She is a Gerudo Goddess, but is she a real Goddess, or false idol. . .

Posted

Someone has probably already said this,but in the cutscene were Lanayru explains the Twili and all that she says that the 3 light spirits were called upon to seal them away,not 4.Also,Ordon is located in the southern part of Hyrule,and you start out in Ordon in TP.In WW,Outset Island is located on the southern part of the Great Sea,and that is were you start out.Jabun fled to Outset island and hid in a cave in the back of it when whats-its-face isle was destroyed.In TP,Ordona had a spring,which was part of Ordon[duh].In WW,Outset had a cave,which was part of outset island[duh].Spring=Cave.This might not support the idea of a fourth piece that much,but I just wanted to point it out.

Posted

Wait, Lanayru says only 3 Spirits sealed away the Twili? Than who is the Ordon spirit?

Actually, according to everyone in Ordon, it isn't even part of Hyrule. Everyone talks about how Link is going to Hyrule and how they've never been there.

Posted

As wolf link, eavesdropping in Telma's Bar on the way to save Midna.

Shad:

Apparently he's not from Hyrule proper at all, he comes from the neighbouring province of Ordon.

Posted

This supports the theory of the fourth goddes beeing kicked out of Hyrule by the other three... But Link is a Hylian in TP to..

Posted

Yeah,but I think Ona sounds alot cooler than Dona.

Posted

Yeah, Ordona sounds nothing like Majora, so those two things don't exactly agree.

Posted

I really don't think Majora is the 4th goddess, but it's more likely that it's a creation of "Ona's" banishing------If she was banished-still unlikely. Also I found on Wikipedia that there are many gods in different games, like the wind god/frog in WW. But the Goddess of Time seems to be more important and relative. Also, tingle has his own rupee game thing right? They became his lifeforce, so if he has rupees, he lives forever.

Posted

so if he has rupees, he lives forever.

oh dear god... no!

ehmm... bac on-topic: yes I also noticed the gods in WW, though they don't seem half as powerfull as the three godesses. Maybe they are something more like half-gods.