Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

That's sad, to be a fake.

It would be cool if you could know the Oni story, and the origin of Majoras Mask

That would leave us clues for the Fourth Piece

Posted

Yeah, we were on a role, but we hit a bump again. All of those sheikah origins theories, fantastic. Then Sahaqiel stole 'em.

Posted

What do u mean he stole them?

Posted

Actually, I can't accuse him of that. But he did post extremely similar theories on Open Floor, than kept going on and adding more of ours. He said that he's never read this topic, but I'm not sure if I believe him.

Posted

* chops of Sahaquil's hands. "Try typing now----Please don't sew" *

I made a fan fic. on Dark Link. I got a little carried away though, so it's a bit too story like. You'll see why.

Posted

First off, sorry I haven't been on for a few days (new Harry Potter book and limited time to finish it).

Anyway, I just found this:

Right Here

I'm not sure if it's a joke or whatever but it may prove useful; if for nothing else, theories.

umm...is that the vid were that kid jumps into the lava in the goron mines and puts up a screenshot of Link standing there and uses paint to edit it and put a poorly drawn Triforce in it?If so than it's just an effing joke.

I can't watch any vids right now...

Posted

It's not a video, it's a picture of a fake game -- MM2, a story about F.Deity. It's a fake.

Posted

umm...is that the vid were that kid jumps into the lava in the goron mines and puts up a screenshot of Link standing there and uses paint to edit it and put a poorly drawn Triforce in it?If so than it's just an effing joke.

I'm not an idiot; I know that picture is fake.

The fact that you even suggested that is almost insulting to my intelligence. :unsure:

Posted

obviously fake

Posted

I'm not an idiot; I know that picture is fake.

The fact that you even suggested that is almost insulting to my intelligence. :unsure:

Sorry,I was just guessing because I can't look at any pictures right now and I can't watch any vids right now.I didn't mean to insult you.

Posted

That video sounds pretty funny.

Posted

Well this got off topic fast lol ^^

I havent been in this topic for like ages

Posted

We're usually off topic. :biggrin:

Posted

We're usually off topic. :biggrin:

:joy::joy: Always. :joy::joy:

And, TLoZ pro, don't worry about it. :embarrassed:

Posted

Alright, last night I visited the Great Bay Skulltula House. I didn't really find anything special. Whoever built it abandoned it a long time ago. judging by the size, they were most likely rich. There are images of spiders everywhere and pictures of Skullkid hung on the walls. (?) Skull Keeta sent six of his troops to Great Bay to investigate the house. They probably waited for Skull Keeta clueless of his death until they themselves passed away.