Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder if its enough. There is a cave behind a waterfall in Ikana Valley with four mini bosses. The ghost chick won't let me into the last room because she says I need more hearts. Tch.

Anyway, maybe you should check it out.

Already done. It's just the Garo Master; after you beat him I think you get another heart piece.

Posted

Boring... So, what ever happened to the sheikah theories? I don't remember any ending post that would prove them wrong, so where did they go? We need to have everyone search all the temples, even ganon's tower/hyrule castle.

Posted

Already done. It's just the Garo Master; after you beat him I think you get another heart piece.

Thats disappointing. You fight that guy like three times. . .

I've heard about an image of Vaati somewhere in the Spirit Temple similar to the picture of him in the shooting galleries, but I could never find it. Do you guys wanna help?

(If anyone finds it, take screens.)

And with the Shiekah Theories (Which were all really good,) I'm not sure what happened. We just moved on. . .

Posted

Thats disappointing. You fight that guy like three times. . .

I've heard about an image of Vaati somewhere in the Spirit Temple similar to the picture of him in the shooting galleries, but I could never find it. Do you guys wanna help?

(If anyone finds it, take screens.)

And with the Shiekah Theories (Which were all really good,) I'm not sure what happened. We just moved on. . .

I'll check. It's in Oot right? I don't know of any other spirit temple so I assume it's in oot...

Posted

Yeah, OoT. . .

Posted

An image of Vaati in the Spirit Temple? Really? *goes to check*

EDIT: Thank god for images on google, I've never played MC so I didnt know what Vaati looked like lol Ok, now I'm gonna go check on OoT

*goes to check..no really I'm serious this time*

Posted

Good luck guys. . .

I couldn't find it anywhere. . .

Sigh.

Posted

OK..... I have several things to say.....

1. My theory after Windwaker- Did it ever occur to you that maybe Link's Awakening may take place just after Wind Waker? In WW Jabun seeks refuge with Outset Island (Keep this in mind for later). Then.... As Link survived through Phantom Hourglass, his boat was stripped down to nothing more than a raft. He then finds that all of his family and relations have either left the island, or died. He is brought into a house, unconcious. He feels some sort of attachment to a girl... He seems to think that she is Zelda. Although she may not remember it... Or maybe she just was a desendent of... That girl could have been the daughter of Tetra. Link had somehow washed up on the island that he was born on (Outset). Then the man who is the supposed Husband of Tetra (he looks a bit like Mario) could have been one of the pirates in WW. He did not recognize Link, but then again, most of the pirates were reletively stupid anyways.

Later on, with sword and shield in hand, Link goes from the beach filled with pigs (Windwaker anyone?), up a hill (WW again), and into a large forest filled with strange creatures (do I have to say it this time?). Please note that there is an unblocked fairy fountain in that very forest. He then meets Kaepora Gaebora (the owl). He seems to recognize Link, but says nothing on that subject. Although he does speak in a reletively friendly tone.

Fast forward to the end of the game (this is where Jabun comes in).

Link finally awakens the windfish... Who just might be Jabun. Jabun, being a representation of the Goddess Nayru, also represents all law and order. Link asks to be returned home.... though he does not realize it, he is on Outset Island... But the Windfish, representing all law and order, temporarily disposes of the law/order to return Link to his true home. Mind you, he used great wisdom to find Link's true home (Nayru again).....

Link finds that he is in the middle of the sea on his raft. That is because his true home is everywhere. He is a destined adventurer, meant to go through perilous tasks and save the land. Or in this case, the sea. Outset Island was just a recharge point in a much larger scale adventure. This adventure is known as, "The Legend of Zelda".....

2. Here is another theory... I am wondering if Nayru is the fourth goddess as well. Strange as it may be, Nayru could be two goddesses in one. Nayru may have been the goddess of Wisdom, but also, (hiding it secretly from her sisters,) she controlled time as well.

As we all know, Nayru is represented by the color blue. She is also represented by water,and the Zora. Now here is where it gets interesting... Time is under the class of law and order. Building on that, the Ocarina of Time was Blue, the color of Nayru. In OoT, Zelda throws the Ocarina into the moat surrounding the castle. The moat, (hint, hint) was filled with water. Also representing Nayru.

It seemed that Nayru favored Princesses as well. However, she could not decide which princess to send the triforce piece to. Ruto's family, or Zelda's. So, when Ganondorf achieved power over Din's wonderful achievement, she decided to send it to the closer to Ganon, and to the more powerful of the princesses. She sent it to Zelda. However, as a consolation prize, she used her time powers to go back and put an heirloom into Ruto's Line (for she much liked the Zora), in hopes that the one Farore chose would one day find that heirloom, and save the sacred realm. By the way, that heirloom was Nayru's sacred stone of water, used to find the Master Sword and enter the Sacred realm.

3. My theory about the three stones- In Ocarina of Time, there are three stones used to find the master sword. Those stones have different shapes. The Stone of Din is a triangle. An acute triangle... Not as of the triforce which is an equalateral triangle. The acute triangle is of power. is digs in and leaves a mark. And if lodged in correctly, will be stuck, forever implementing it's power. Then, Farore's stone is circular. A circle rolls over things. It corrects the wounds that the triangle caused. This represents how Link slowly saves the world bit by bit. Healing over Hylian wounds caused by Ganondorf. Then, Nayru is above this. She stays on the sidelines. Why? Because she is a triangle. Yet she is made up of circles. She prefers the circular form, but the triangle needs her badly. Much like Princess Zelda in the games.

Never mind... That theory was crap.

4. Lastly another theory (I don't know if someone has come up with this yet.) I think that Holondrum (the land from oracle of ages) Is early Termina. Why? because of the ambitious black tower. Meant to reach the heavens. Therefore, Oracle of Ages could take place just before Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

5. Speaking of that.... What's up with the Maku tree?

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

I think the first and the last theories where great GT=)

I was playing TP last day and the light spirit in Lake Hylia spoke of three light spirits, not four, though we all know that it is four. I think this is good proofs for a fourth goddess being exiled.

Posted

Firstly, fantastic theories Mr. T. Those are all great.

And Eye of Truth, nice find. I truly believe that the Fourth Goddess. if she isn't Nayru, was exiled to a distant place. Possibly Termina. Hopefully we'll get more clues from PH. I already think Bellium's eye looks like that of Majora's Mask.

Posted

Firstly, fantastic theories Mr. T. Those are all great.

And Eye of Truth, nice find. I truly believe that the Fourth Goddess. if she isn't Nayru, was exiled to a distant place. Possibly Termina. Hopefully we'll get more clues from PH. I already think Bellium's eye looks like that of Majora's Mask.

Maybe Link is the fourth god (godess if you like) he always comes from somewhere outside Hyrule... Ordon, Outset Island, Kokiri forest. Nah I don't like that theory at all... But it is possible that Bellium is Majora... in another form.

Posted

If the goddess is exiled would also explain why there isn't any talk about her in Hyrule, but lots in Termina, it would also explain why the fourth piece is lacking in the triforce, and ,if the Sheikah is related to it, why they also speak of an betrayal . What if the fourth goddess got greedy, and wanted to rule Hyrule by her own, she managed to make the sheikah help her, but the impaz told the three goddesses about it, the fourth goddess got kicked out of Hyrule, and the Sheikah got sent to the Twilight Realm?

sorry bout the double post.

Posted

I'm afraid I have to disprove a bit of that theory, or it may help. I know from a direct quote from myamoto that was on a site, that the first zelda game in the story so far is OoT, and if I remember correctly, the LoZ is directly after in the story.

Also, let's not forget that the Sheikah seem to be another type of hylian that seem to be related with Vaati, and the ancestrial armor of the Twili.

Posted

I'm afraid I have to disprove a bit of that theory, or it may help. I know from a direct quote from myamoto that was on a site, that the first zelda game in the story so far is OoT, and if I remember correctly, the LoZ is directly after in the story.

Myamoto was on a site and revealed that... sounds kind of unlikely... :unsure:

Posted

Myamoto wasn't on the site you idiot. The quote was on the site. My god! Why would he be on a site?