Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, I found something.

In LttP; I have found what could potentially be an image of the completed triforce. But it could just be a single piece.

If you go to the back end of the sanctuary, just above where you came out of the sewers there is an image of what appears to be the complete triforce.

post-3552-1186563667_thumb.jpg

image source

Posted

I can't see the picture...'

edit: now I can see it, great find!

oh and the four links in four swords is green, red, blue and purple!

Posted

I can't see the picture...'

edit: now I can see it, great find!

oh and the four links in four swords is green, red, blue and purple!

Interesting; though didn't the links just have that colour because of the colour of the elements infused in the blade that allow their creation.

In other words isn't, say, the Blue link blue because of the water element.

But if I'm wrong that's a good piece of info. That would mean the colour which represents the 4th goddess is purple.

Posted

But if I'm wrong that's a good piece of info. That would mean the colour which represents the 4th goddess is purple.

yes, and the sheikah is also related to purple.

Posted

Oooh. There's a complete Triforce and an upside down purple piece. . .

Posted

Yeah!!! The color purple could represent the goddess of time!!!

Think about it!

One: The Ocarina of time was not neceserelly blue... It could have been a more violet like purple.

ocarinaof_time.jpg

Two: The same thing happened with the Master Sword... In OoT, when Link goes to get the Master Sword,(keep in mind that the hilt of the sword is moderatly purple) He goes ahead seven years into the future... So, purple controlling time... You needed the fisrt 3 colors to unlock the fourth. And, though it may seem out of place, I think the Mario Games are related to the Legend of Zelda...

I'll tell you why in my next post... I have to get off the computer...

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce

Posted

Good points. I pretty excited to see your next post.

I can't believe were finding clues dating back to LttP.

Posted

Ok,there's no chance I can get my OoT copy back anytime soon.I know my sister stole it,and that it's in her room.I'll have to find a good time to be able to turn her room inside out.I'm really sorry about this,but I did notice something in TP.In hyrule castle,the torches have one triangle on them.When you fight puppet zelda,and she uses the attack were a triangle appears on the floor and sets fire,its only one triangle.

Posted

I think her triangle attack represents the Triforce of Power. . .

Posted

in ordon, all the children have upsidedown triangles on the front of their clothes in tp...

i think malo is a descendent of talon from oot, i have no evidence other than name simalarities talon-malon-[blank]-malo. i think lon-lon ranch moved south between oot and tp and started a community

Posted

That would mean Talo, the dude with the big forehead and the fat lady are also descendants of Malon.

Thats actually pretty likely. . .

Posted

Here's something interesting from the encyclopedia at Zelda.com about Termina:

"When Hyrule was created by the three goddesses at the beginning of time, there were certain side effects of its creation which Din, Nayru and Farore did not anticipate. As the three holy women breathed life into the world and chased away Emptiness, their potent breath slipped through tiny cracks in the folds of space and created millions of alternate worlds in the process. One of these worlds became the land known as Termina."

I'm not sure how Canon it is though. . .

Posted

I can see this topic has grown a lot in so little time! That is really exciting!

I'm going to the spirit temple in OoT... exactly what pics do you need from that temple? I can get them tomorrow

Posted

Just search for the image of Vaati.

I'm gonna go to the Light portion of Ganon's Tower, since there was no light temple, it should be kind of interesting. . .

Posted

Talon

l

Malon

l

Talo

l

Malo

that means that (assuming that link and malon are about the same age in oot, and that tp is 100 years after oot) links father in tp should still be alive. (Talo's generation) Where is he? Who is his mother? did they die? did his dad do things to save the world? probably not, because there would be a story about it, not a legend...

this has nothing to do with the fourth peice and i haven't beat tp yet so it might explain it in that...