Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

That's why I said it was unlikely! god...

And I've never heard of that quote, I think it's fake...

Posted

Whatever, let's get back on topic! :biggrin: .

Posted

yup! my theory would also explain why the Sheikah are in the twilight realm, but the impaz not.

Posted

So, lets see, we've linked the Fourth Piece to. . .

Vaati. Purple. Shiekah. Termina. Majora. Fierce Deity. Time. Balance. Etc. Etc.

What does it all mean??

Posted

probably nothing, but making theories is fun :joy:

Posted

I was examining the masks and check it!

Deku Shrub. Farore. Its also got some green in it.

Goron. Din. Its also got some red in it.

Zora. Nayru. Its also got some blue in it.

Fierce Deity. ? Its also got some purple in it.

Interesting?

Also. . .

Remember Majora telling Link they'll play good guys and bad guys? And that Link will be the bad guy, and Majora will be the good guy.

What if Majora was right. What if Link was the evil one, while Majora was actually the "Good Guy."

Posted

I was examining the masks and check it!

Deku Shrub. Farore. Its also got some green in it.

Goron. Din. Its also got some red in it.

Zora. Nayru. Its also got some blue in it.

Fierce Deity. ? Its also got some purple in it.

Interesting?

Also. . .

Remember Majora telling Link they'll play good guys and bad guys? And that Link will be the bad guy, and Majora will be the good guy.

What if Majora was right. What if Link was the evil one, while Majora was actually the "Good Guy."

Yes! What if majora represents the other three goddesses , trying to destroy Termina, The fourth Goddess' land? And Link, thinking he did something good, rescued Termina, helping the fourth goddess. And Fierce Deity is evil right, and there was a theory about him being termina's link right? What if he was, and he was actually good, but since Link was doing something evil, he seemed evil in Link's view... okey that didn't make no sense...

666th reply... o_O

Posted

Maybe Link didn't exactly do anything evil, but he represents Hyrule, which the Fourth Goddess would most likely demise. And maybe the Fierce Deity is a past Link that was originally created with the task of removing the Fourth Goddess (Majora,) from Hyrule.

Posted

The original F.Deity is evil. I explained the whole thing in the "Link is EVIL!!!" topic. It says that F.Deity was an evil deity crazed with power that slaughtered the people of termina.

Posted

You know,the Master Sword's hilt is blue-ish[purple].Perhaps the purple could mean something,like Power and Wisdom[red and blue] mixed,and then was complete when courage gripped[Link's hand]it.

ok,that theory was complete crap,but still.The master sword's hilt is purple.

Posted

The original F.Deity is evil. I explained the whole thing in the "Link is EVIL!!!" topic. It says that F.Deity was an evil deity crazed with power that slaughtered the people of termina.

Yes, that is true, but then what about the Mask Salesman. Perhaps he was trying to contain the power of Majora's mask

---EDIT---

Big piece of information!

The mask Salesman has Red eyes! He could be Sheikah!

Posted

That's possible...

And HF, the master swords hilt isn't purple, it's blue, only blue.

Posted

Maybe the fierce deity is a Sheikah.

Holy crap. You know what, maybe all of Termina is Sheikahs.

Posted

That's possible...

And HF, the master swords hilt isn't purple, it's blue, only blue.

It's kind of purple in TP...

Maybe the fierce deity is a Sheikah.

Holy crap. You know what, maybe all of Termina is Sheikahs.

Yes, in oot Sheik is the only Sheikah but she doesn't count. So all the Sheikah fled to Termina because of theyr betrayel, the three godesses eventually managed to take controll over Termina and turned it into the Twilight Realm.

Posted

So all the Sheikah fled to Termina because of theyr betrayel, the three godesses eventually managed to take controll over Termina and turned it into the Twilight Realm.

Yes! Of Course! And Queen Ambi's Black Tower became the Twilight Castle! Leading all the way to the top, at which we can find Zant. Who is the closest thing to Hell outside of it!

Could someone search the Twilight Realm and Majora's Mask for clues? Maybe even Zant's Bosschamber?

I'm not saying while in battle, cause then you'll never get a good look. I'm talking after you've beaten him and are outside of the black tower again.

Or, on the other side of things, what if Termina is the Sacred realm?The Sacred Realm is said to be a moderate duplicate of hyrule, and what was Termina? Three goddeses ruled the main land, while one ruled the empty wasteland that was Termina/the Sacred Realm! But then it got filled up! I'm sure someone has stated this before, but I'm going to build on that. I think that maybe, all of the people who had changed shape once they entered the Sacred Realm (I'm talking Link to the Past people!), finally went back through Link's Mirror (the one he got to enter and exit the realm as he pleased.) and discovered that they could change shape still, only of they're own free will/adapting to they're enviroment! Then, forced back into exile, they were forced into the mirror that they once held dear. And they retuned to Termina/Holondrum/The Twilight Realm/The Sacred Realm. Where the adapted still.

Yours Truely,

:triforce:

Mr.Triforce