Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao. Way off. :squint:

I don't think they were ever officially given a name. You never even got to fight them. We should ask Twilight Resident if he can find a way to unlock their model, or a fight with them or something.

post-561-1188780687_thumb.jpg

Posted

Say again?

Posted

Twilight Resident is great at finding this kind of stuff. . .

Posted

Oh okie dokies

Posted

Does anyone recognize the symbol on this Shadow Beast's mask? I remember it from somewhere, but I'm not sure where. . .

I think it was in MM. . .

It looks like a couple of things:

1. Couple's mask

2. The symbols littered around the first temple in LTTP

3. The breast cancer foundation sybol (though I doubt there's any relevance)

Posted

That looks like the symbol in the COUPLE'S MASK

hmm...and you might also want to note that there are two shadow beasts that wear that mask...

I think everyone knows what this means...

Posted

Wow! Great theories here! :embarrassed:

Posted

I've Finally Found It!!!

If you remember, I wrote in my theory (you know, the one where I introduced the 4th piece to this site :biggrin: ) that I got some info from my brother, which he got from some dudes theory. I have found this theory, and I am now going to post it, along with all the other great theories here, and vital info. With this, I think we have the perfect evidence. The writer is a person called Zyndae. I will now post the theories along with their writers, the last will be the Tetraforce theory, the one by Zyndae;

By: Quazy1

For anyone who has ever wondered what the truth is behind the 4th triforce piece, the story of Fierce Deity, and other things, here are my theories and facts...

Facts:

As you may have noticed, in Oot there is an upsidedown triforce on the Hylian Shield, and in MM, Zelda speaks of the Goddess of Time. This is probably where people got the idea of the triforce of time- Zelda says that the OoT is infused or protectd by the Goddess of Time-which means that godess had to have come and gone from the land of Hyrule- leaving another triforce piece...

This led to the thoughts of F.Deity, because he has a single complete triforce piece and his name has "deity" in it he must be a god or of god like status. Now I will tell the story of F.Deity and the Triforce of Time--- I admit that some of the the info up there is from a different source and that they deserve credit ( yada yada yada). The following are my theories( in story), enjoy...

Theories/story:

Long ago 3 goddesses descended from the the heavens to create the new and beautiful world of Hyrule. Din, the goddess of power, and fire, created the earth and its landscapes. Nayrue, goddess of wisdom, love, and order, created the law of the land ( and the sky too). Fayrore, goddess of courage, life, and wind, created beings to uphold the law. However there was a 4th goddess, a goddess who's name is long forgotten, a goddess of time. The goddess of time had the power to make time move, to destroy and create many things, and maybe even control her younger sisters' powers.

This goddess finished Hyrule by giving it time, and then the goddesses, satisfied with their work, departed for the heavens. As they crossed the border of Hyrule and the heavens, some of their power was left behind, creating the Quadraforce.The Quadraforce sat, floating at the border, its power flowing to Hyrule.

The goddesses watched their creation from the heavens, over joyed with its beauty.But, they began to grimace, as they saw the Quadraforce drifting down to the lands of Hyrule. They knew that when the Quadraforce touched the ground, something would eventually find it, and be overwelmed by its power. They knew that the Quadraforce's balance of power was disrupted by the strong power of time.

After a good deal of thought, the goddesses decided to send their Brother down to Hyrule to take the Quadraforce and return it to the heavens. So, their brother was sent down to Hyrule with his orders. When he hit the surface of Hyrule he saw the great Quadraforce, and took it. However, when he grabbed it, he feelt the powers it held and began to think...

He, the brother of the goddesses, was a lesser god, of which had no great powers, and was meant to serve his sisters as a "noble" does for his "queen". The Deity began to hate his sisters, as he slowly gave in to the power of the Quadraforce. It filled him with anger as his hate grew, until he snapped. He went on a rampage and destroyed the towns and cities. He killed mercilessly, slaughtering everything in sight. His appearance began to change as his anger grew, and with the power of the Quadraforce he forged a blade of great power that he used to destroy the entire world of Hyrule.

From the heavens the goddesses watch in terror as their beautiful creation was smashed. They became angry, and flew to Hyrule, creating an earthquake as they landed. They ran to the place where their brother was still slaughtering the last villagers and bound him to the ground. The goddesses then, without a word stripped away both the Quadra force and their brother's power from him, making him mortal.

With Quadraforce in hand, the goddesses threw their foolish brother back to the heavens, and used their power to repair what was left of the once proud Hyrule, and departed to the heavens once more. When they reached their home, the furious goddesses summoned the great evil blade their brother had made, and cut him in two. They then split the Quadraforce and threw 3 of its pieces back to Hyrule.

With the last piece of the Quadraforce the goddesses completed their brothers punishment. They split the shard of time into pieces; one piece became the master sword, and the other became the Ocarina of Time. With the sacred ocarina, the goddess of time played a magical melody that healed her brother's mind, however it finished his punishment by sealing him, his orininal power, and his blade into a mask that showed his evil form. The goddesses then threw him into the land of Termina, a world that was accidenally created when the goddesses left Hyrule. In that worled it landed on a moon with a great garden on it.

When the goddesses had finally sealed their brother, later known as Fierce Deity, they hid the 3 remaining pieces of the Quadraforce into a sacred realm, that was guarded by 7 sages, that was sealed in a tmple, that was sealed by a sword, that was locked behind a gate, that only an ocarina could open, that was guarded by a royal family, that was guarded by a mysterious race.

That was my story, I hope you liked it. Oh, and sorry it was so long.

THE TRHUTH BEHIND THE FOURTH PIECE AND THE PROVINCES

By Relean

Posted

You... just placed here all the vital info of the topic? That's great! Now we only have to remember this page :embarrassed:

I have too much homework to read it all again for new ideas... But this is great Quazy1!

Posted

I can't edit my post :cry:

That last part of Quazys Special is... well, we already talked about half of the things in there.

The theory says that in MM Zelda talks about the Godess of Time, Tatl talks about the Godess of Time too, I think I mentioned it before... or someone, I don't remember.

It has very solid things... I don't liek the idea of Link being the bad guy, but it makes some sense in some parts (like the Fiercy Deity).

Would it be a punishment? Ocarina of Time? You know... the story repeating itself again and again... I had already thought about it, in the end of OoT you see Link meeting Princess Zelda again. And if you remember well, when you meet Princess Zelda and she asks you name, she says "Link? It sounds familiar" (or something like that), so the story is really repeating itself.

This guy really talked about what we have been talking about... The eye of truth, the color purpule, the fourth piece in the Hylian Shield, the Godess of Time... He just pasted everything together.

I really like how he explained the quotes of the Kids in the Moon of MM... but, that's all I have to say for now.

Posted

good job on that post Quazy1. I'm thinking about writing a theory to, though... it would take along time.

Posted

Okay, three thing:

1. Yay, I was mentioned! 2 or 3 times :D.

2. Please, for the love of God; no-one quote that!

3. From now on, can we please refer to it as the tetraforce. It just sounds better than Quadforce.

Some very interesting theories though.

Posted

Just so you know, I made it so that people could identify the theory writers by color; Quazy1, Relean, Goron Merchant, Crusnik, GoldenTriforce, Zoe, Zyndae.

Posted

I didn't read all of that,but if you listen closely to the song it plays when Midna is dying in TP if you listen it plays a little tune you should recognize from MM...It's from inside the clock tower.I know it's just background music,but think about it.Nintendo went through and picked that clock tower tune SPECIFICALLY.It could have something to do with the forth piece and the shiekah going to Termina theory...

Hey!Listen!![MM clock tower]

Hey!Listen!![Midna's desperwat scroll down and you'll find it]

....and Quazy,you forgot my idea of the two shadow beasts next to zant in those cutscenes being the couple :unsure: ...

Posted

I didn't see that as Vital Info. And I even said sorry to all others not included, end of discussion.