Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

They actually do something in MM!! They do about the same amount of damage as a fire arrow.

You can also burn Gibdos to turn them into our old Redead friends. But redeads won't talk to you.

I've been searching for more theories by other creative 'lil heads and I've concluded something. I do believe that this is by far the longest, most thought out, organized, and all around best Fourth Piece topic on the internet. We should have a link to it or something from the main page. I'll bet it'll attract more members. . .

Posted

Ok, I'm updated in this topic!

Sorry that I haven't posted anything... in... a month? I don't know, I lost track of time.

The theories are one of the best we have had in here GM! The cutscene with the "3 light spirits" instead of 4 is amazing. I can't believe they left a clue like that, or a mistake that big.

If we think about it, we already have 3 extra goddesses :embarrassed: The one the Sheikah know about, Colossus and Majora. It could be that Majora is Colossus, and it changes its name because the change of country. And maybe Colossus is the one of the fourth piece the Sheikah apparently knew about...

And I agree with you GM, there should be a link from the main page :unsure:

Posted

The cutscene with the "3 light spirits" instead of 4 is amazing. I can't believe they left a clue like that, or a mistake that big.

I pointed that out like 5 pages ago... :unsure: But yeah I would never be able to put it in a theory like that so yeah; good job.

I just got PH today, great game! the puzzles are amazing! though I don't think we'll get to much info out of it... I just don't get the same mystic feeling in it as I get for example the shadow temple.

Posted

I believe in the Fourth Piece......

it seems so plausible

Posted

I pointed that out like 5 pages ago... :unsure: But yeah I would never be able to put it in a theory like that so yeah; good job.

I just got PH today, great game! the puzzles are amazing! though I don't think we'll get to much info out of it... I just don't get the same mystic feeling in it as I get for example the shadow temple.

Lol. PH doesn't seem like it'll be too full of clues.

We need to find more subtle hints in games like MM and TWW. Don't you find it interesting though that one clue usually ends up leading us to another?

Posted

Just like in National Treasure.

Anyway, I find it strange that the Triforce is used in Phantom Hourglass.

Even though for the most part in the Temple of the Ocean King.

Surely it should be used very commonly or not at all; like other Zelda titles. Why would it still be relevant in a new land that seems to have no connection to Hyrule?

Posted

Just like in National Treasure.

Anyway, I find it strange that the Triforce is used in Phantom Hourglass.

Even though for the most part in the Temple of the Ocean King.

Surely it should be used very commonly or not at all; like other Zelda titles. Why would it still be relevant in a new land that seems to have no connection to Hyrule?

i haven't gotten very far in ph so if i don't want to know this, please don't tell me; who is the ocean king? and i know that the

at worship him and i know of the tempel (i have just collected the thing of power)

Posted

I can't say anything about the Ocean King without ruining it for you.

But, Doesn't anyone see a huge resemblance in Zauz and Ganondorf?

Posted

I beleive there was once a 4th peice Gannon touched and it was either destroyed triggering the seperation of the triforce peices or they all seperated from gannons evil

i think it was destroyed by the concentrated evil of GANNON

in lttp the dark world is created when gannon touches it but its not supposed to listen to evil so perhaps the dark world(if the peice still existed) was meant to b protected by the dark world i dk if this has already been brought up........ :biggrin:

wat do u think? :embarrassed:

Posted

Alright, I think we should start discussing the possibilities of The Fierce Deity having a lot to do with the Fourth Piece. We don't have much to base this off of, but enough. Our main clues are the fact that we know he is, or once was a deity, his strong resemblance to Link/ Dark Link and the single golden triangle found on his armor along side the Gerudo Moon. We know that in MM, we finish a war between him and Majora from a long, long time ago. Also, according to our theories, Majora is quite possibly a woman. . .

We know little of their origins, or of what they possibly clashed over so long ago. We're told that they're both evil. No record exists of the war, telling us that it was either way before any of the games, or all records were destroyed. finally, we know that somehow, each ended up sealed in a mask.

As starting ground, I'll just lay down a short theory. Or rather, a possibility. We need to look into it more before any real concrete theories will surface.

Without further ado:

I still hold strongly my belief that Majora was indeed that Fourth Goddess. Before any Vaati, or Ganondorf; before any public knowledge of the Triforce; a jealous guardian of Hyrule abused his power. Possibly this was a hero, or a king, whatever he was, The Fierce Deity ascended into the Sacred Realm. (The only image that we've seen of this was in TP, TP's version, as I recall, looked frightfully similar to Inside the Moon from MM. The Fierce Deity was the Triforce's first and most successful pursuer. Upon attempting to touch it, FD was thrown back. The center, the Fourth Piece kept an unbalanced heart from touching the Triforce. With his blade; FD hammered away at the golden relic in an attempt to break it into smaller pieces. He was succeful in pushing out the center.

Majora hurried to the Sacred Realm to find FD with her piece. A battle ensued, however Majora was much too weak without her only connection to Hyrule. In a frail attempt, Majora sealed FD and herself in the form of masks. She knew a later battle would follow. One which she hoped would regain her the Fourth Piece.

Eventually, Majora managed to lead the Hero of Time into a far country from Hyrule. She planned to make him host to the FD and finally regain her power. Upon entering the fake moon, Link found himself in a false version of the Sacred Realm. Here, Majora gave him the mask and they began battle. She had not realized that power that the Hero of Hyrule and the Fourth Piece would have combined. Majora was killed.

What happened to the FD Mask though? Last we saw, Link had it. Though, did he keep it?

post-561-1194368234_thumb.jpg

post-561-1194368282_thumb.jpg

Posted

I sure hope so Feirce Deity is coll :embarrassed:

Posted

this is getting weird...

What if we've got it all wrong. What if Termina was the first country created? wait, this makes sence. Termina was the first country created, and the four godesses cooperated in creating it. But then they started fighting, the three godesses we know of fled and copied termine, creating Hyrule. They took with them their three pieces, and we can see the fourth piece on FD's chest in MM, cause he is in Termina.

Posted

So your suggesting that Termina was created with three goddesses, one deity and four giants?

Posted

Though I can't completely disprove this as I have done to many theories, as far as I know, Termina was an accidentally created parallel universe to Hyrule, that was formed when the goddesses made and left Hyrule.

Posted

I don't see how its possible to accidentally create a parallel universe. I think that was just an excuse for all of the clones.