Fourth Piece Discussion: Articles and Theories.

1356 posts in this topic

Posted

But this is actually only proves that the fourth goddess doesn't represent time.

In MM it is said by zelda that there is a goddess of time, and half the zelda games are about time, that quote is wrongo.

Posted

quote gm: We now have extensive evidence towards Farore being the Goddess of Courage and Time.

quote quazy1:

In MM it is said by zelda that there is a goddess of time, and half the zelda games are about time, that quote is wrongo.

Now, that quote is wrongo.

Posted

but why do you question this, no offense, but what are you thinking, I mean what do you believe?

Posted

but why do you question this, no offense, but what are you thinking, I mean what do you believe?

I mean that if Farore represents time then the fourth goddess must represent something else. Perhaps evil.

Posted

I mean that if Farore represents time then the fourth goddess must represent something else. Perhaps evil.

I see what you're getting at, but that's not what I said, I said that they were working together or are close in some way, though I myself don't believe that they are one and the same, as zelda said "the goddess of Time" and not a joined goddess. But ther does appear to be some connection, sorry for not clarifying before :embarrassed: .

Posted

You guys don't think that Farore maybe doubles-up as both the Goddess of Time and Courage?

Posted

I see what you're getting at, but that's not what I said, I said that they were working together or are close in some way, though I myself don't believe that they are one and the same, as zelda said "the goddess of Time" and not a joined goddess. But ther does appear to be some connection, sorry for not clarifying before :embarrassed: .

I never said you said that, I quoted GM. And I don't think the fourth goddess represents time. Farore seems like an better option.

Posted

I'm sorry, but that goes against everything we have found so far... Did you never play Majora's Mask? I must have said that Zelda said "may the Goddess of Time protect you" a whole bunch of times.

Posted

I'm sorry, but that goes against everything we have found so far... Did you never play Majora's Mask? I must have said that Zelda said "may the Goddess of Time protect you" a whole bunch of times.

ffs I know that. But can you explain why farore and time keeps coming up at the same time? why can't farore be the goddes of time? The time is a nature law.

Posted

Well, I know what you mean, but if zelda was refering to farore, then why not just say so? If we had thought that farore was the goddess of time before, then that would defeat all our theories, not to mention destroy the mistery, and there would almost undoubtedly be no 4th piece. You do have a logical opinion here, but that would just be plain out disapointing... :cry: .

Posted

Hey, my brother had a good point about something. He said that the triforce is obviously TRI or three, well he thinks that the 4th piece is not part of the triforce, but a whole new force. I think he also may be right, it just seems to make sense somehow. Also, you know how a lot of people think that Fierce Deity got all the pieces and then got the "tetraforce", well I think that when someone can obtain all the pieces without them flying to other people, that it opens a "gateway" or something that allows one to gain the "tetraforce" (if you haven't figured it out yet, the quotations are to show that I believe it is not tetra-, or four, it's a whole other thing).

Posted

this topic is meh. no new proofs really. TP and PH where disappointing conserning teh fourth piece.

:tingle:

Posted

i have hope in nintendo.....we should all contact them for having this be a plot for the next zelda game! :joy: :joy: :joy: i made a smarty!

Posted

i believe the happy mask salesman has the 4th piece. :mellow:

nothing else could make him smile that much unless he had a big secret....

20jsacj.jpg

ignore this one, other than here he's always smiling. :biggrin:

veavcm.gif

Posted

i believe the happy mask salesman has the 4th piece. :mellow:

nothing else could make him smile that much unless he had a big secret....

20jsacj.jpg

ignore this one, other than here he's always smiling. :biggrin:

veavcm.gif

Have you ever spent the money you sold his masks for in OoT? He's not smiling. . .at all. Creepiest face ever.