Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The REAL reason people use IE6

64 posts in this topic

Posted

TxCoY.jpg

Everyone should use FF.

Posted

D: What? I happen to think IE is better than FF seeing as every place I used it has gone slow.

Posted

i use both.

Posted

FF :tingle: ! :D

Posted

FireFox is always slow for me. I hate it, but I've no choice. I hate IE8.

When I am on my Linux partition, I am always on IE5 or 6.

Posted

I actually do like Firefox as a browser, its very prettyful.

But it runs slow as hell for me.

I need a new CPU. dizzy.gif

Anyone selling something better than an ancient 1.8ghz processer?

Posted

I lol'd

Posted

I like FireFox a lot. Google Chrome too. I'm not sure which I prefer, but they're both better than IE.

Posted

The only reason I like firefox... Is because of it's customize-options... I'm an Interner Explorer User though... IE8, whoo. ._.''

I'd rather use the VioMilaanor web browser though.

Posted

I've had nothing but troubles with IE in the past. Maybe it got better but I'm not switching back, FF does the trick for me.

Besides, Safari owns both of them ;-) Though I use FF for some things I can't use Safari for

Posted

Safari is good, but I wouldn't use it on a PC. It's perfect for Macs.

Posted

Yeah I use Safari on my Mac and Firefox on my PC

I'd like to try out Chrome though, cause I already use Google for about everything ^^"

Posted

I use Firefox. The startup time is the only thing that really bugs me. Other than that, I love it.

I have to use IE on my school network. Apparently, open-source web browsers are security risks. And they don't bother to give us, the people who use the computers, enough access to allow the software to automatically update.

Posted

IE has limited customization abilities, and crashes randomly.

In fact, during a demonstration I held for my friend as to why Firefox was superior to Internet Explorer, when I closed Internet Explorer, it crashed.

When I closed Firefox, it asked me if I wanted to save, then silently slipped away as if it were never there.

For some reason, I also find IE a bit claustrophobic. Every time I see an IE user, their screen is full of useless toolbars and information.

Firefox just performs better for me overall. I never had a loading time problem until 3.5, but it's still reliable, and even aesthetically more pleasing.

When loading up IE once, also, it stopped me to tell me like, every one of my add-ons was incompatible with IE.

Like seriously?

Sahaqiel

Posted

For some reason, I also find IE a bit claustrophobic. Every time I see an IE user, their screen is full of useless toolbars and information.

You should look at me then. o: Yeah, I hated how IE had all this useless stuff on it. But it's not like I don't have the option to have what I want or don't want on my toolbars.