Posted

Teto, <3.

*hugs*

Posted

All Hail Teto <3

Posted

Min <3 :D

Posted

Myself, of course. I hug myself every night before I go to sleep. Sometimes after I wake up before I shower for school.

So to speak.

Posted

SJ is just asking for a dirty joke, the urge of which to make I will resist.

Posted

I sometimes tell who I have a crush on. Actually, I'd probably tell you all her name if it weren't for the fact that Umbreon, who may be reading this right now, is my cousin, we go to the same school, and are in the same grade. Kinda freaky

Posted (edited)

Isn't it that girl in California... (I AM watching your every move... you're good)

I'm not in love with anyone at the moment... I did have a crush recently... but I think he's lost all interest in me... b=just a bi down about that...

Edited by Umbreon (see edit history)

Posted

I'm in love with my best friend, and I have been for the past three years. She switched schools though, and now I don't really see her. I've never really been able to work up the nerve to tell her how I feel. We almost ended up going out once, but she has a lot of responsibilities at home, and she was never able to make it. Now I miss her, and the feeling is eating me up.

Posted

Isn't it that girl in California... (I AM watching your every move... you're good)

No, I broke up with her late July. And I wouldn't say I'm good, just better than Sir Joshizzle.

Posted

I do not have a crush right now. Especially not with a hot cheerleader who is way out of my league. :unsure:

Posted

I would tell people but they wouldn't know who they were as far as I know Sahaqiel is the only one here that goes to the same school as me.

Posted

I do not have a crush right now. Especially not with a hot cheerleader who is way out of my league. :unsure:

Neither do I...

:unsure:

Posted

Hold on, isn't the topic asking if we have developed a crush over this site? Olol at internet love?

Posted

Ganondorf333....

I've always loved you. <3

Posted

Psh, I'm pretty open about my feelings. To those around me, it's never a mystery who I like at any given moment.

In fact, I'm planning on acting on it this week. Assuming, of course, that I don't wimp out at the last moment, which is a possibility.