Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

I bet it was that cultist Nabeshin.

anyways, now lets look at this other list.

1.) Pheonix561 - Possibly the (Ninja), a Master of Stealth. Info: Had his scroll stolen from Shadowknight.

2.) Sahaqiel (Ammonsa) - (unknown) Info: Has a very important item that if the Werewolves got, it would be game over for townies. Could possibly be lying

3.) Fierce Muffin - (Clown) Info: Can apparently look at people's souls

4.) Arcane (Desperado) - (Green Knight) Info: Has the ability to voteblock someone. Is possibly the Green Knight

5.) Shadowknight - (Thief) Soul is Greedy. Info: Has a bag of money, and a useless, giant axe, and a ninja scroll. Can steal/loot corpses from people.

6.) Nabeshin - (Industrial King) Info: Has the ability to beg someone for an item as well as witness what is going on at the site. Tried to beg Shadow for a bag of money but he was nowhere in sight.

Now, lets observe what happened last night.

from what we know, saha was vote blocked by somebody. That somebody is Arcane, who is the green knight. we know this because I was watching saha last night when he became engulfed in a toxic cloud. I was watching him because as the ninja master of stealth, I have the ability to see that. We also know that last night shadowknight was taking my now irrelevant super secret ninja scroll. I can vouch for him taking it because its gone, and he can vouch for me watching saha because he observed me looking at someone.

So, thats four of us crossed off the list. Now, we also know that Nabe is lying, and is more than likely the cultist, which makes five out of six.

So, that leaves muffin.

Now, this is just observation and speculation, so He might not be the other wolf. But if we hang Nabeshin and the game is still going on, its probably because of muffin. I'd also like to point out how he readily and even unprovoked admitted he was the princess, and that he was freaking out because he was supposed to be killed, but never died.

So, I'm still voting for Nabeshin. but if we're all still stuck in this castle by tommorow, our best bet is that its probably muffin's fault.

Posted

As a side note, I'm not completely vulnerable. Therefore, shadowknight, do not try to steal whatever I have. You could accidentally pickpocket the only thing that's protecting me for this night, and if I'm attacked, I could die if I don't have it. Hopefully we get the last wolf today. ;/

Posted

lol Pheonix, I'm just lucky I survived until today.

Hokay.

So.

It's either Nabe, according to Pheonix's perfect evidence, Shadowknight, according to Nabe and I's perfect evidence, or it's Sahaqiel and Arcane, according to Shadowknight's somewhat evidence.

Well, fu­ck.

Keep in mind Shadowknight and Nabeshin lied.

WAIT

So, I'm still voting for Nabeshin. but if we're all still stuck in this castle by tommorow, our best bet is that its probably muffin's fault.

WHAT :< WHY IS IT ALWAYS MY FAULT TOWNIES LOSE.

Posted

As fitting as that would have been, Arcane, I'm not the Peasant Costume. I'm the Black Knight Costume.

After I was defeated, the Blue Knight spared my life, choosing to hurry after the princess instead. Inspired to do good, I donated all my gold and possessions to the Castle Restoration Fund, and followed the Blue Knight all the way to the Snow World. On the way, I found a spare suit of armor, and put it on to defend myself and keep me warm. But when I took the armor, I started to feel greedy again. I stole a horse and left the Snow World as quickly as I could to try to get my money back, but they didn't recognize me in my armor, and it was too tight for me to get it off. So since then, I've been wandering the streets, begging for money in my suit of armor. But people just run from me because I look like a baddie, so I've been living off of horse meat.

I claimed Black Knight Costume because at the time, I was under suspicion of being a cultist.

Saying I'm the Cultist Costume wouldn't have gotten me any points.

I'm actually stuck in the costume because the zipper's broken, not because it doesn't fit.

And the reason no one will give me the time of day is because I look like a cultist.

Which is why I have to beg at night, because I'm under the cloak of darkness and no one can see who they're giving things too.

Posted

Wait. If Nabe were a werewolf, why would he try to pose as another werewolf's costume? He would know who had the black knight costume, were he a werewolf.

I would think he just didn't know and tried to meld his alibi with some other less incriminating(?) costume.

Not quite his fault he picked the Black Knight.

Nevermind.

That's stupid. ):

Posted

Arcane was the Peasant Costume. He was trying to trap me into claiming it, because he would be 100% sure that was a lie. Peasant would have been the most convenient claim, but I knew I couldn't say it. And I couldn't say Cultist, because Pheonix would freak out and say "YEAH I TOLD YOU WOLF WOLF WOLF". So I went with Black Knight, which seemed wolfy, in the hopes that the real owner of the costume would step out.

Posted

well sure, that's a good alibi again, but then there's the things that happened last night, where all of us are accounted for except Nabe and muffin. Which is another reason why I think its Nabe.

and now, lets look at the issue of the voteblockings.

If its true that shadow and saha were vote blocked, then we can't vote off Nabe today. Even if Arcane and I both vote for Nabe it isn't enough, because its four votes to lynch. The only other people who will vote for Nabe are shadowknight and sahaqiel, but they can't because they've been blocked. Muffin wont vote for nabe because muffin is also a wolf, and nabe wont vote for nabe because nabe is nabe. So nothing will happen today. Tonight one of the four of us will probably die. So tomorrow we should all vote for nabe because he's the most obvious wolf if theres only one wolf left.

Nabeshin, anyways.

Posted

Wait, what? I told you I looked at ShadowKnight's soul yesterday. I said this a while ago.

How else would I know he's greedy.

Posted

we all know, he's greedy, hes a theif, we've been over this.

Posted

I don't really think Muff's a wolf, though. And I know I'm not a wolf.

You claim you saw Arcane gas Saha, Pheonix. That would verify Arcane as Green Knight, who would have to be town. And I think that's your plan.

You look like a saint, because you're proving Arcane townie. But, if you're a wolf, you already know he's townie, you don't need an ability for that. After Arcane claimed gas, all you needed to do was agree that he gassed Saha, because you know that there's no reason for Arcane to lie, because he's town.

Here's where that puts us. We have Pheonix, Saha, and Arcane. You three are the wolves from Dream Land Wolf. If you verify Arcane, he'll vote with you, so that's two votes on your side. Tomorrow, Saha will vote with you, since you're friends IRL and amigos from Dream Land Wolf, so that's three votes on your side. Three. And all you had to do was cosy up to Arcane.

Pheonix

Posted

we all know, he's greedy, hes a theif, we've been over this.

Then how am I not accounted for.

Posted

Hmm. I'm not sure right now, but I'm really suspicious of you, Pheonix. Your alibi isn't as air tight as everyone elses'. I won't vote for you yet, though.

Posted

Muffin, the only reason I'm suspicious of you is because people are buzzing about how there might be two wolves left instead of one. Everyone else has more solid alibis than you.

I'm pretty sure saha is telling the truth because he said he was voteblocked last night, and I saw it happen. Also, muffin has confirmed that saha has a super special item that the werewolves cannot have. I can't blame Arcane for being suspicious of him. because I was watching sahaqiel. I'm the Ninja, master of stealth, as muffin has confirmed, and I had a super secret ninja scroll that shadowknight took from me. Shadowknight also noticed I was looking at something last night, which was sahaqiel. That's why I'm not the wolf.

Arcane admitted that his ability was to make a green gas that prevented people from voting for a day before saha or I could say the specifics of what happened to saha, and given the fact that the only guy in the game with poison powers is the green knight, I am not suspicious of him. Arcane was the one to voteblock sahaqiel last night.

shadowknight has admitted that he took my super secret ninja scroll, along with a bag of gold and a giant hammer from other people who complained of losing things.

Then theres Nabeshin, who still hasn't come up with his alibi for last night despite all this.

Posted

While we're on the subject of items, I'm still waiting for the bag of money.

Now, here's the thing. Last night was the second time I've tried to beg for it from shadowknight.

The first time I tried, my ability failed. It's a 50/50 shot whether I get it or not.

Last night, I tried again. This time, shadowknight was "nowhere to be found".

I am pretty sure if I had failed again, I would have gotten the same fail message both times.

Posted

Muffin, the only reason I'm suspicious of you is because people are buzzing about how there might be two wolves left instead of one. Everyone else has more solid alibis than you.

I'm pretty sure saha is telling the truth because he said he was voteblocked last night, and I saw it happen. Also, muffin has confirmed that saha has a super special item that the werewolves cannot have. I can't Arcane for being suspicious of him. because I was watching sahaqiel. I'm the Ninja, master of stealth, as muffin has confirmed, and I had a super secret ninja scroll that shadowknight took from me. Shadowknight also noticed I was looking at something last night, which was sahaqiel. That's why I'm not the wolf.

How do I not have a good alibi. I have confirmed two people's identities, what the tits.

Also, I haven't confirmed that Sahaqiel has a super secret item or not. I was just saying "Ho, man, we better protect him."