Castle Crashers Werewolf

674 posts in this topic

Posted

@Nabeshin: if thats true, I would be more inclined to believe you, but that means since shadowknight wasn't around last night, you would have to have been the one to take my scroll, not him. But when shadowknight admitted to taking my scroll, you didn't call him out on the lie, because apparently it wasn't a lie.

@muffin: you've confirmed two identities, yeah, but you haven't had anyone confirm yours but yourself. The only thing anybody knows about you is what you've said about yourself. If someone else could point out what you are, I would have to rethink my thoughts about you.

lol, more like somebody tried to kill me last night with a skeleton assailant.

I'm now a Clown, part of town, obviously.

this is a reason why I'm not so suspicious of muffin, because umbreon obviously attacked him. I'm still a little suspicious of him, though.

Posted

I didn't call him out on the lie because I don't know whether he's lying or not. I only care about why I couldn't find him.

Posted

Sorry for not replying sooner, I had school and then tennis until half an hour ago.

But I didn't lie, I screwed up. I'm new to this game, if you'll remember, and I forgot about the not quoting PM rule. I got warned for my mistake, and it won't happen again.

That said, I cannot vote. I was voteblocked last night. If I could, I'd vote for Nabeshin, because he did lie.

I can't post much today or tomorrow morning, because I'm going to my family's ranch tonight. No computer, and no cell reception, so I can't post.

Posted

Okay, so from what I've seen throughout this whole day is an obvious teamage upage.

Shadowknight - Pheonix

Arcane - Sahaqiel

Nabe - Muffin

I find it kind of funny that no one's left out, but whatever.

Posted

looking at this list its also suspicious that my team and saha's team got voteblocked but yours didn't.

Posted

Why are you pairing me with Saha? I'm still a bit suspicious of him.

Posted

looking at this list its also suspicious that my team and saha's team got voteblocked but yours didn't.

Not denying that you're teamed with Shadowknight though, so go team.

But anyway. Let's call Shadowknight and Saha the voteblocked team, and then Pheonix can be paired with Arcane, and everybody's happy.

BTW, YOU GUYS'S TEAMS SUCK

GO TEAM MUFFRO

Posted

shouldn't I be paired with saha? then its yellow fever all over again. Or arcane I guess, because he's in yellow fever too, now.

It doesn't really matter though. Nobody is going to vote for anybody to die tonight, because the only people we can get majority on are shadowknight and saha, and I'm not convinced that they're wolves.

also, shadowknight you should be careful tonight. In fact, you should probably get rid of your bag of gold and give it to somebody else. See, if its true that Nabeshin can buy two votes with a bag of gold, and you have a bag of gold like you say you have, they'll probably try to kill you tonight. for your gold, because tommorow it will only be three votes to lynch. Nabe will have two of those votes available, and muffin just might have the third and final. Therefore you should give your bag to somebody else so they can't do this. If I were you I would give it to saha, because he has a potion and will live through an attack. arcane and I are too vulnerable to anything to be in charge of it.

Posted

You're probably right. I wouldn't be surprised if I died tonight, after all this. But hey, at least then everybody would believe me when I say I'm not a wolf.

I'd say you're probably in danger too, Pheonix. Watching people, as both of us do, and seeing their inventories make us dangerous to the wolves.

I'm really suspicious of Nabeshin right now, especially if wolves can have night powers other than just killing people. You guys said they have powers other than killing people, right? Like, other night abilities?

Posted

well, I don't see their inventories. I see their nightly actions. Last night I was watching saha as he sat under a tree and got creamed by a green cloud of suck.

Yeah, werewolves can have other nightly abilities. Like, in the last game Saha's nightly ability was to give people a nightmare and prevent them from doing their nightly ability, once he got the star rod, instead of just all three of us collaborating to kill one guy.

Posted

There is only 24 hours left in Day 6.

Posted

I'm not sure if I'll be on enough tomorrow, so I'll vote Pheonix for now.

Posted

Well, I say 24 hours, and all I get it was one post. For shame.

Night 6:

An entire day went by, and no one decided on a person to lynch.

Instead, they formed teams for some reason.

Night 6 starts now and lasts 24 hours. Send me your PMs

PMs received: 0/6

Posted

yellow fevaaaaaaaaaa!

Posted

Day 7:

Everyone wakes up. After a very quick head count......

Everyone is still here. Ding!

Day 7 starts now and lasts 72 hours. Good luck.

6 players means 4 votes to lynch.