Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Underage Sex

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Cool story, bro.

But nah. I totally agree with you; I think everyone should at least wait until they're mature enough to realise how small choices can have a big impact on life. Say, 16-20ish. And, as far as I know, all 12-14 year old boys have sexual urges at some point.

Posted

Jo, I'm sorry about how that was construed. I meant religious fanatics, and in that case Christian fanatics. I apologize.

Nah it's cool.

I don't know about sex at 12 or 13. Older than that seems alright.

And Lionheart is right, but that mostly applies to women. Their virginity probably means more than it does to mean, in all seriousness.

Posted

A jump back onto the topic.

What do I think? Sex is an experience to be felt by two lovers, regardless of age. However, RAPE is a totally different view. I am perfectly fine with the idea of MYSELF engaging in underage sex IF I am in love with the other individual, meaning ONLY 2 are committing the act here. I would prefer to avoid pointing out what I've seen or expected from others.

... Really lazy, I may come back to edit the post.

Posted

Honey, Christianity says nothing about at what age is it acceptable to have sex. It's only out of wedlock or between people of the same sex does it regulate.

Posted

A jump back onto the topic.

What do I think? Sex is an experience to be felt by two lovers, regardless of age. However, RAPE is a totally different view. I am perfectly fine with the idea of MYSELF engaging in underage sex IF I am in love with the other individual, meaning ONLY 2 are committing the act here. I would prefer to avoid pointing out what I've seen or expected from others.

... Really lazy, I may come back to edit the post.

I agree, rape is completely different. I do, however, hate how every time someone has sex with someone outside the 2 year parameter, like say a 19 year old an a 16 year old, it's automatically considered rape. What if the younger, 16 year old girl was soliciting the 19 year old guy? Not only that, you can lie about your age. What, do people think the guy's going to ask for the girl's ID before they do it? Especially after being seduced by her? For real?

Posted

I wouldn't consider it rape if it was consentual sex. D|

Posted

The age of consent where I live is 16.

If they have sex, consensual or non-consensual it would be counted as statutory rape.

Even if the younger party is stark naked, and screaming "Have sex!", if the older person has sex with her it is automatically statutory rape. NO EXCEPTIONS.

If a younger person rapes an older person, then rape is counted against the person committing the act regardless of age.

Posted

Even if the younger party is stark naked, and screaming "Have sex!", if the older person has sex with her it is automatically statutory rape. NO EXCEPTIONS.

That makes no sense, especially if it's a situation where the younger party lied about his/her age.

Posted

My views on sex:

If you aren't ready to support, provide for, and raise a child, you shouldn't be having sex.

I don't plan to have sex before I'm married, and I certainly don't plan on getting married before I'm 18, so I won't hav to deal with the conflict of underage sex in my personal life. However, I'm not one to force others to follow the same ideals as me, which is where my statement above comes from. If people want to have sex, that's their choice. But they should have to deal with any consequences that come from their actions.

Posted

I think rape is a doggiepoo.

Posted

^ That was profound, Pheonix. XD

The thing about sex is that it takes a huge toll on you. Emotionally and physically. I've never done it, but I've had my experiences close to it - like almost engaging in it - before changing my mind. I'm kind of a perfectionist, I don't want to puppy up by puppying someone. So if that person isn't right for me, I probably won't bring myself to do it. Sex is a commitment, especially for the first time, because there's probably nothing like it and it's a whole new experience. Although I understand that it can be solely used for pleasure (and I'm not saying that is a bad thing), I prefer to think of it as something special and very intimate. It's a decision you must be willing to live with.

Posted

No Cirt, That was profound.

Posted

So I'm seeing the girl next week.

Movies are good, right?

Posted

It depends on what movie.

Posted

I suppose it's a choice. We all have choices. I won't bring a bunch of religious jargon. Just remember, you're only a virgin once. All it takes is one time, and you'll never be one again. Don't give it away on a whim.

Yeah, I agree now. I didn't go through with it, because of this.