Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Underage Sex

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah, age gap is a factor in it. It's fine as long as it's consensual though. I mean, I would think it's weird if a 40 year old went with a 16 year old. But really, my morals wouldn't mind as long as it's all consensual.

Posted

Atlas, it's so puppying weird being on this site and knowing the paper you are talking about.

Posted

I don't see a problem with underage sex when it's consensual and it's not greatly younger than the age limit. Even better when they know the consequences and sex education comes in.

Posted

Canada has a weird system for underage sex. Here it is:

"A youth of twelve or thirteen can consent to sexual activity with an individual less than two years older than s/he. A fourteen- or fifteen-year-old can consent to sexual activity with a partner who is less than five years older than s/he, or to whom s/he is married. Neither exception applies if the accused was in a position of trust or authority towards the victim, the victim was in a relationship of dependency with the accused or if the relationship between the accused and victim is found to be exploitative.

The exception, except for in Ontario and Quebec, is anal sex. Unmarried people under age 18 cannot legally consent to anal sex."

As for age gaps, I have one with my boyfriend. I'm 22 and he's 33. Some people might think that's too much, and I thought it might be for awhile, and it was one of the reasons we didn't start dating right away. I realised that it's more about how people feel about each other and to just go for it.

Posted

Thank God somebody knows. Yea, There is no limit on age of sex, As long as the said party is married to one another. Other wise, its a MAJOR sin in God's eyes. And Same-Sex couples are also sin. God created Man and Woman.

*** Disclaimer***

I do not hate same sex couples. The person could be the coolest in the world, I'd be friends with them. BUT I will severely HATE their sexual-orientation. I'm not the typical Christan now am I.

Yes. You are.

Posted

MY FRIENDS came up with a new name for underage sex it's called "consented rape"

Posted

MY FRIENDS came up with a new name for underage sex it's called "consented rape"

That...doesn't make any sense. Rape isn't consensual...

Posted

Actually, that's not exactly true according to the law, Cascade. For example, if a minor consents to sex with a 40 year old, the law still considers it rape, regardless of what the minor thinks.

Posted

michael jackson is a clear winner in this topic