Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Underage Sex

54 posts in this topic

Posted

Swedish law states that a person above 15 years of age has come sufficiently along the line of mental evolution to decide who he/she wants to have sex with, regardless of the age of the other partner, since a 15 year old will be trialed as an adult when it comes to legal matters.

Works great.

What's so special about being a virgin anyways?

Sex didn't become good until I got rid of virginity.

Posted

What's special about being a whore? Not saying you are one, but just food for thought. A person who has sex all the time is considered a whore (Men are man-whores nowadays). Also, there isn't anything wrong with giving your virginity away, as long as it is with someone you love. Sex without love is empty.

Posted

Well, lol. Boy was I wrong about not going through with it. That night is all coming back to me now.

But yeah, it's private so I'm giving no more info.

Posted

You weren't stupid, bro. If you weren't ready to give it away, it was right for you to walk away. Don't force it.

Posted

No, you misunderstand me. Stuff DID happen. I was just too drunk to remember until recently.

Posted

lol

Posted

I get the feeling that you feel cool. About being drunk and your sex stuff. Faggot.

Totally, man.

Though, that familiar feeling of shame is setting in. I really shouldn't have given up on Codi at that point. Because then today happens and it turns out that she wants to hang out with me and stuff which was what I was trying to get to happen in the first place.

/annoying

Posted

What's special about being a popular princess? Not saying you are one, but just food for thought. A person who has sex all the time is considered a popular princess (Men are man-whores nowadays). Also, there isn't anything wrong with giving your virginity away, as long as it is with someone you love. Sex without love is empty.

In my opinion, popular princess is simply a derogatory term for prostitute, and a prostitute charges money for sexual services.

I do no such thing, nor do I like that, but there is a market for such an activity, whereever there is a market, a seller is bound to capitalize on it.

But I digress.

I do not want to spill out personal stuff on a forum, but I can assure you from my experience people are not having sex for the sake of having sex, but with their girl/boyfriend whom they love.

Not all relationships lasts forever, someone might go through several relationships, but in all relationships, sex is needed to fully share the love and develop a strong emotional bond.

Some relationships require you to change your ways or make sacrifices, because people are very rarely a 100% match.

Sitting in a corner and making a fuss over the fact that you have never had sex is like sitting in a corner and making a fuss over the fact that you have never driven a car before.

And to me, sometimes it seems like people are just saying it because it has suddenly become trendy again.

I'm not propagating for uncontrolled sex like in the late 70s, I just don't think you should make such a big fuss out of it, it's not really that big of a deal.

Posted

Honey, Christianity says nothing about at what age is it acceptable to have sex. It's only out of wedlock or between people of the same sex does it regulate.

Thank God somebody knows. Yea, There is no limit on age of sex, As long as the said party is married to one another. Other wise, its a MAJOR sin in God's eyes. And Same-Sex couples are also sin. God created Man and Woman.

*** Disclaimer***

I do not hate same sex couples. The person could be the coolest in the world, I'd be friends with them. BUT I will severely HATE their sexual-orientation. I'm not the typical Christan now am I.

Posted

I'm going to nit-pick you here and say that it's no more MAJOR of a sin than telling a lie. All sins are equal in the eyes of God, after all.

That's all I've got to say right now.

Posted

I think its awesome!

Just kidding, but its not that bad. If they wanna do, let em!

What age do you have to be?

I'm 15

=>

Posted

The primary reason I think youngins shouldn't have sex is because they are really not mature enough to understand the risks and consequences of sex, so I think there is a cutoff. I also think 18 is a tad bit high. I think places with 15-16 have it about right. I don't think this would be a problem if kids were properly educated about sex instead of letting them find out on their own. Sex outside of marriage isn't a problem with me, either. I believe you should just do what feels right... If you feel it's the right thing to do, then go for it. I don't think sex and love have to necessarily go together, but it does feel better when you have both.

Posted

I like your avatar.

And I agree. It should be put around my age, 15-16

Posted

I think parents should deter their kids from underage sex as much as possible. However I do know that sometimes it just happens and despite how the parents tried to prevent it, it just happens. So in that case I believe the kids themselves need to really think long about it and consider every consequence before going out and doing it. Ultimately, if they really want to do it, they will regardless of whether or not it is wrong or if they know its a bad idea. People act upon impulse. And yes, girls do have themselves to blame as much as they guys do if they happen to get pregnant or such. Unless it is rape, sex is a mutual decision. both parties should be held equally responsible for any consequences that come of it.

Posted

couplez quarrel

i approve of underage sex so long as the age gap isn't like 30-16 yearold

in the "herald sun/local paper" this girl who is 16 is going out with a man who is 41 talk about screwed up