Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Best Zelda Game Of All Time

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone Im new to this forum :) So I thought I'd make a topic about what people think is the best Zelda game of all time. The last few days I have been playing The Legend Of Zelda - Ocarina Of Time and looking back at all the good memories of this game I think personally this is the best Zelda game made. What do you guys think? Whats your best Zelda game of all time?

Posted

A lot of people would agree with you. However, a lot would argue that Majora's Mask is the best, or Wind Waker, or something else.

Personally, I think MM was the most realized Zelda game, with different ways to play it, a world that changes with the days, and side story arcs along with the side quests, making people seem more real and making the game feel more personal.

Posted

Ocarina of Time and Twilight Princess are tied in my book, with Wind Waker Bringing up the rear along with Majora's Mask. But my first true Zelda experience came in the early 90's with A Link to the Past.

Posted

My first was Oot. I did think Ww was very good too.

Posted

I think Ocarina of Time represents the true, untainted Zelda experience. In that respect, no game can top it in my book. Now was it the best? No, not really. Majora's Mask had a much deeper and all around better plot, and Wind Waker and Twilight Princess were both bigger, more realized experiences. However, for nostalgia's sake, I will say that Ocarina of Time was well ahead of its time and is truly a masterpiece. Twilight Princess is not a masterpiece.

Posted

TP was, in my opinion, an OoT remake with a new plotline.

Now, that doesn't make it a bad game. It was a great game, and I loved the plotline. It was still like OoT with some things added in and some of things taken out, though.

Here's hoping ZeldaWii will be something new.

Posted

Wind Waker.

No question.

Posted

Wind Waker.

Posted

Wind Waker was without a question a great game. Just ask YLA!

Posted

True, but I think he prefers Phantom Hourglass.

Posted

Oh, you're absolutely right! I remember all those times that he talked on and on about that one temple that he had to backtrack in 10 times. He talked so much about how he loved the time limitations in that game, and how they pressed him to unleash his skill and conquer the game experience.

Posted

STFU MM is totally the best.

Posted

I concur, but why the attitude, friend? What have I done? What deserves such hostility?

Why, I out to smack you with a b-

Oh wait, that one needs to die.

Posted

That would have been a hollow threat anyways, seeing as only YLA is fit to wield such a fearsome weapon.

Posted

My, my, you're right, Arcane! That was foolish of me, believing that I could actually hold my own against such a master.

I would be dead within seconds.