Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I can't believe you guys!

29 posts in this topic

Posted

I can't believe you guys! I've been gone from Zeldaforums for like months and yet none of you have wrote on my fan page; "Where are you" or "Come back Zeldafan!"

And not one of you has even emailed me :angry: asking me where I've been!

Haven't I made a difference in any of your lives :cry:

I still remember the names of the emotes because I was such a faithful member. Why couldn't you email me because I know I was missed.

I mean I have the most unique name on these forums. It sticks out so much.

Come on guys you know you remember me yet no one could have visited my page or posted on it or ask why I've been gone.

I feel so neglected........

Posted

I wish you were being sarcastic, because this would have been the funniest thing I've read all night.

Posted

actually I think its the funniest thign I've read all night. it hasn't been a very funny night.

ZUZU LEFT :,(

Posted

Yeah I know =( I'll miss him. Though he hasn't been all that active.

Posted

I know. in fact I barely knew him.

but I'll totally miss him.

Posted

Well, this is certainly interesting.

Posted

We don't often go looking for our kin when they leave the nest.

That's how life on the streets goes...

Well actually, I often compare this to the tightly knit town, though it's starting to degrade into the streets.

You were kinda' that traveling homeless man who got a bit too close to the local children so you left again and came back and you were more presentable and you bought a house, but then you never came out of it again so we assumed you just took a vacation, but then it turns out you were trapped under your table and couldn't escape, then come back to realize no one even tried to check if you were alright.

Yeah, something like that.

I don't think you quite influenced the community all that much, no offense, but you were a topic of discussion when you first came here.

I haven't gone looking for missing members, mostly because not a lot of people definitively leave, and the ones that did, I have the messenger addresses of. (Padraig, Django, though he hasn't really left because he will never) I did look for Vivi, but I had her AIM, so it was pretty easy. I don't think you left anyone with your e-mail address or anything.

So yeah.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Hey Zeldafan. Click the smiley face in the Fast Reply and it opens up an emote box. Click 'Show All' and you have all your emotes right there.

Posted

I don't think you left anyone with your e-mail address or anything.
My email address is in my account. And plus nobody even posted on my account :(

Posted

Sorry, but all I really remember about you is that you used way too many emoticons.

Posted

That and you complained way too much...

Posted

I would've... But personally, I don't care about people.

Aaaand, I don't know who you are. o:

Posted

Mhm... I don't remember you really, I'm sorry to say. People would probably know you better if you were more active. ^_^;;

You can't expect people to go on your account and send you messages saying stuff like that, too: and if you're not getting these messages, that should be a pretty clear indication that people don't remember you, as loyal as you say you are.

I don't consider 304 posts & the remembrance of most of the main icons loyal. 'Seems to me that you have to have over 500 posts and have had to be active in the past few months to be remembered. Hell, most people don't even remember me, but that's because I was inactive for a couple months (nowadays I just pop in and out.)

Well, that and the name change.

Posted

Well, that and the name change.

Until YLA told me who you were, I was seriously clueless.

Posted

I've always remembered you, Eka. (: