i saw u but never really knew u

Posted

You should stay

Posted

Who cares if PZ hates you!?!!?!

I think he's gone now. . . :cry:

Posted

HUZZZZAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry 'bout that... But I'm gonna be here for 2 more days 'till I officially leave.

Posted

why not 2 years?? :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Posted

Uhh... Because...

Now... WHAT DO YOU WANT WITH ME!?!!?!!!? I NEVER WANTED TO BE SO FRIGGIN' POPULAR!!!!

Posted

why? dont leave... come on dude.............why is everyone leaving me in one way or another.............

Posted

Me too.... :cry: everyone is leaving me.... :cry: And some of them never said goodbye, and are now hundreds of miles away..... :cry: I don't know whether they'll be alive or dead the next day.....Makes me wonder about a lot of things.....

Posted

Day 2... 1:22 remain...

Posted

You attention-

Whatever...

You know, when people POST topics like this and be all dramatic, it's for attention.

I know because I've done it.

I don't buy it anymore. If you're really leaving, keep it to close friends and not make a big topic about it.

Honestly, it's kind of annoying.

Posted

......................................i know what you mean ganondorf, i hate when people dont tell me...i mean in only 2 years i already lost 15 friends........... :cry:

Posted

You attention-

Whatever...

You know, when people POST topics like this and be all dramatic, it's for attention.

I know because I've done it.

I don't buy it anymore. If you're really leaving, keep it to close friends and not make a big topic about it.

Honestly, it's kind of annoying.

That's exactly what I meant.

You didn't want to be so friggin popular? Then why did you start this topic? You knew you would get attention if you started this thread... You got it! Now what? Are you leaving or not? Honestly, I don't want you to leave. I just get angry when people make a big deal out of leaving the site...

Posted

How can you really leave the site? All you really have to do is type "hyrule.net" into the address and there you are. Don't make such a big deal out of nothing at all. If you're computer was broken and you could not possibly get a new one, I would then feel sorry for you, but if your too lazy to type "hyrule.net" into the address box then I've nothing left to say to you.

Posted

Ok.... Stop pissing me off. And Hyrule.net is my homepage... And I'm changing it to StarCraft.org, in my opinion, a much better site. Have fun without me.

Stop being noobs...

And by the way, I made this so spam wouldn't go everywhere saying "Where's =*Z?*=Link1721?"... Like that would happen... So good bye, and I won't regret it.