Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Global Cooling

57 posts in this topic

Posted

I'd rather have global warming so i'm not cold anymore :)

*looks at snow outside*

Posted

GUYS DONT YOU SEE ITS ALL A REALITY GAME SHOW CALLED LETS PUT HUMANS ON A ROCK AND SEE HOW LONG THEY SURVIVE

Posted

That really does explain everything.

But really, global climate change didn't start with Al Gore. He just took it to the national stage. Also, I think you guys should check out this article: Global Weirding is Here

By the way, that's what I'll be using instead of "global climate change" from now on. It sounds a lot better.

Posted

IT'S COLD IN WINTER! GLOBAL WARMING IS FALSEFALSEFALSE!!!

Posted

^ It's snowing it's ass off. It doesn't snow five times in Mississippi in the same year. It just doesn't happen.

Last winter wasn't that cold. It snowed once last year.

It's not a matter of "OH IT'S COLD DURING THE WINTER GLOBAL WARMING IS FALLLLLSSSSSEEEEEE!!!!!!"

It's "Hey, it's colder than it should be and it's snowing it's ass off in a place where it shouldn't. This ain't right."

Posted

Regardless, I leave it up to the natural flow of the world. Even in our short span of 100 years, the earth is likely to change a bit. Don't be so alarmed.

Posted

But of course. Just not this rapidly, or this drastically.

Posted

Also, in 2007, Halloween was warm. Kinda hot, even.

2009's Halloween was cold, and this is coming from the guy who's just fine with the cold while everyone else around him complains about it. Hell I'm so insanely alright with the cold I've got a fan running in my room right now. I was wearing a coat, and it was cold on Halloween, when it was warm two years ago.

I don't understand. If Mississippi ain't getting colder, I just simply do not understand.

Posted

The same thing's happening around here. This winter is exceptionally mild, the year before was freezing, the year before that set records for snow. Again, this isn't global warming, it's global weirding (or climate change if you prefer that.) The side effects will vary, and are not limited to warming, cooling, snowstorms, droughts, floods, hurricanes, heat waves, disease and famine.

Posted

In the defence of the planet, we only started keeping track about 50 some odd years ago. Whereas this whole business of heating and cooling has been going on for millions of years. We only kept track of the drastic changes we saw. For all we know, this could be totally normal.

Posted

No, weather records have been kept for quite a while now. We also have ice cores. With them, it's easy to tell what the temperature and CO2 levels were like thousands of years ago.

Posted

way to blow my entire theory out of the water like a total dickbag.

you dickbag.

Posted

The records show that this is normal. Unless you're using graphs that have already been disproved.

The records also show that CO2 levels follow the temperature, not the other way around.

Posted

way to blow my entire theory out of the water like a total dickbag.

you dickbag.

Sorry.

The records show that this is normal. Unless you're using graphs that have already been disproved.

The records also show that CO2 levels follow the temperature, not the other way around.

Right. Again, what records show this is normal? Even the current events don't support that theory. And the data I'm using comes from ice cores, old diaries, recent studies, and my science classes, and is in no way incorrect.

Secondly, wasn't this point already proven false earlier?

Posted

1000px-Co2-temperature-plot.svg.png