All About Pokemon!

419 posts in this topic

Posted

Red/Blue had the best Pokemon, Gold/Silver had 16 badges, Ruby/Sapphire had badass Pokemon and bases, and Diamond/Pearl had...a step counter? Chatot? No. Bullshit.

This is not comparing equally.

Red/Blue had puppying horrible sprites. Gold/Silver's day/night system would break over time, not something I'd want. Ruby/Sapphire had too much water. Diamond/Pearl introduced a puppyton of new things, bigger, higher quality sprites, and easily navigated Poketch so you can figure out things with the ease of touching a button, like a map, which none of your "good" Pokemon games can equate to. They improved on all of these features going into Platinum. HeartGold and SoulSilver finally took advantage of the touch capabilities, though.

puppyed up the map, though. Because they wanted it to be like the Gold and Silver map. Which was awful, may I remind.

Although, Diamond and Pearl really did suck.

Posted

I loved the look of HGSS's map. I thought it was pretty. All your other statements were completely valid though. Same with LL.

Posted

So I downloaded Blue onto my computer after playing through heartgold. And you know something? Pokemon Blue is a terrible game. I mean, it was fantastic at the time, yeah, but then when you play the most recent game with all the improvements and all, and suddenly swap back to the very first one, Its like... wtf.

And whats all this I hear about a fifth gen Weezing evolution?

Posted

Rumors have it that Zekrom is Dragon/Electric. Both Zekrom and Reshiram have been confirmed as Dragon.

Posted

Read about that.

Weezing? Haven't heard that.

And I never pushed myself to finish Yellow. I got lost with all the white in some building. Or did I get out? Ah whatever. I got Kirby and The Amazing Mirror.

Posted

Rumors have it that Zekrom is Dragon/Electric.

I really doubt it. It's probably going to be Dark type. It doesn't look like an electric type to me at all.

Reshiram, maybe. But I still think it's going to be Light type.

Posted

The electric rumor appeared on the Pokemon Sunday blog. It was quickly taken down for unknown reasons.

Posted

Some woman who does voice acting on the anime mentioned that she loved Electric-Types, then immediately afterwards she mentioned that she'd love to voice Zekrom. So yeah, wild speculation, but then again Zekrom looks kinda mechanical.

Here's hoping Zekrom is Electric/Dragon and Reshiram is Fire/Dragon.

Posted

Where did you find that out?

Posted

Lets just agree that theres a light type somewhere and they're not making a set light type because thats retarded and get over ourselves.

Posted

Plus then it won't be playable with DPTHGSS

Posted

What_if____by_NightHead.jpg

Posted

Hahaha. Good one.

Posted

what about TMs.

bitch.

Posted

Still no.

Slut.