Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I am so ****ed up right now.

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, my bf has problems sleeping. Going out for a walk can help. Getting exercise is a good idea; it will ake sure you're tired.

This one works for me. Try imagining your arms, legs, torso, your whole body is filled with rocks, making you feel so heavy that you sink into the mattress. Imagine you're somewhere peaceful where negative thoughts can't enter. Imagine your environment in detail; if your mind keeps racing, this can give it something to focus on. If your concentration keep wavering, gently nudge it back. Imagine a tree, for example, in great detail.

Posted

ya my record is a hour 3min and 30secs

No one has yet to beat me in a staring contest

You're joking. D: See, what most people DON'T understand... You can BLINK during a STARING contest! You're only not allowed to blink when it's a NO-BLINKING contest. >:C You just have to staaaaaaaaaare.

Okay, my bf has problems sleeping. Going out for a walk can help. Getting exercise is a good idea; it will ake sure you're tired.

This one works for me. Try imagining your arms, legs, torso, your whole body is filled with rocks, making you feel so heavy that you sink into the mattress. Imagine you're somewhere peaceful where negative thoughts can't enter. Imagine your environment in detail; if your mind keeps racing, this can give it something to focus on. If your concentration keep wavering, gently nudge it back. Imagine a tree, for example, in great detail.

Bah. D: That wouldn't work for me.. :< If I imagine my body filled with rocks, I'd imagine them stabbing me from the inside.

What I do? c: I sleep with someone special, that puts my mind at ease enough to close my eyes and get ready for night-night time.

Posted

You're joking. D: See, what most people DON'T understand... You can BLINK during a STARING contest! You're only not allowed to blink when it's a NO-BLINKING contest. >:C You just have to staaaaaaaaaare.

well in Washingto state a staring contest is a no-blanking cotest and your staring contest combine

Posted

get the hellz of this computer and do some work you lazy barstard.

this is definately the pot callin the kettle back

Posted

get the hellz of this computer and do some work you lazy barstard.

this is definately the pot callin the kettle back

You're late to the conversation and your social skills are poor.

Posted

And I can't get wool socks; I don't have any.

o: Buy some then silly! Keeps your feet nice and snuggly in bed at night (:

Posted

o: Buy some then silly! Keeps your feet nice and snuggly in bed at night (:

We live in the same country, right? Snuggling up doesn't work :C

Posted

Works for me (:

Posted

Works for me (:

Maybe I'm just strange.

I can't solve my problem. That meaning I can, but I need a push. I can't get someone to push me because their either the problem or I don't want them within a mile of it.

On Thursday, I woke up at 11am. I went to bed at 1am, Saturday morning. I woke up at 1pm and went to sleep never. I've slept once since Thursday, 11am. And it's currently 8:36 am, Sunday morning and I don't think I can sleep. My mind is still racing but not about the right things. There's nothing to gain by staying awake, but I can't fall asleep. I feel that, even if I do solve the problem, it will go back to this again, or things will go wrong.

Which makes it so hard to leave the house, just in case the door locks behind me and I can't get back in. And I've only one place I can go from there, but if it isn't there, and it's just a mirage. I'm lost.

Also, wait.

I don't think anybody realised what this thread was even about. I guess I was a little loopy from no sleeping.

I had and still have a personal problem I can't get past, but I can't tell anybody about it. Thinking about it so much is making me sick and it was what was keeping me awake. Not sleeping wasn't my problem, it was the problem that was keeping me awake.

The final paragraph was a metaphor. I'm usually in a bit of a strange mood when I start throwing metaphors into everything rather than explaining the subject. I don't know why, but I always do.

Posted

TOUCHE PUPPY DOG, SCOTTY

Posted

TOUCHE PUPPY DOG, SCOTTY

Very well then.

Posted

Teto, this is the average Australian. I'm not representative of my nation, he is.

I'm an anomaly.

Posted

Shit mate let's all get down to the pub and scull a couple'a Fosters while we fry some shrimp on the barbie, wotcher

Posted

I got a C- in Japanese today on a play.

puppy.

Posted

look mates thez really only 2 words that remain true blue aussie "sheilah" and "cripes"