Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

For the record, everyone in town knows I was in jail last night, since I was targeted by pretty much everyone.

I'll make a useful post tomorrow, but jeez.

Posted

Corrupt One

no reason.

Posted

The night was uneventful for me, sorry.

Posted

Basically, my previous post said that I can't do anything. I have no night abilities right now. I might later on in the game, but not at this moment.

Posted

Some of you had severe contrasts of extremely eventful and extremely uneventful.

I was really amused by the results.

Posted

YOU'RE KILLIN' ME HERE, WHITEY.

I need these pieces. You need the result. I HAVE NEVER GOTTEN/GIVEN THE ITEMS I NEEDED TO GET/GIVE. Can't you make this a special game for me? I mean, you're getting a benefit, too. EVEN YOU WOLVES, TOO, IF YOU HELP ME, EVEN YOU GET A BENEFIT HERE. That's only if you give me the piece, though, lol.

Goodness, it's probably one of the inactives and I'm just making it less appealing for the last Townie to gimme the piece.

Posted

Saha, why did you make my results utterly incomprehensible?

Also, I think a worry wart like you is a suspect, Silves.

Posted

guys I could really use a doctoooorrrr

Posted

Oh sorry Guys, I opened the topic this morning and then left for school.

So Nabe, how do you like being redirected into Kimmy?

EDIT: Holy crap two pages showed up. If Nabe was in jail how did I redirect his action? Saha, this is your fault isn't it?

Posted

WEREWOLF EVENT:

Under the intense rays of the spring sun, a patch of herbs suddenly grows in the middle of town! It was shaped creatively like... a plant. A large demon and Grandmaster Phoenix stumble away from it hurriedly.

Corrupt One - 4 (Silves, The Doctor, Phantasmagoric Hero, DocHobo)

Silves - 1 (Ammonsa)

Nabeshin - 1 (Corrupt One)

9 votes to lynch.

95 HOURS remaining.

Posted

For the record, everyone in town knows I was in jail last night, since I was targeted by pretty much everyone

I'll make a useful post tomorrow, but jeez..

lol wow.

For the record I put you in jail.

Also, I think a worry wart like you is a suspect, Silves.

Where am I worried?

DUI = driving under the influence.

We call that drink driving here. Wasn't thinking at the time.

Posted

Corrupt One

no reason.

Find a reason. We're out of Day 1 now, time to get serious.

Oh sorry Guys, I opened the topic this morning and then left for school.

So Nabe, how do you like being redirected into Kimmy?

EDIT: Holy crap two pages showed up. If Nabe was in jail how did I redirect his action? Saha, this is your fault isn't it?

That's how night targeting chains work. Person A, a redirector, targets Person B, who happens to have no abilities or not use their ability that night, and redirects them to Person C. Person A is told that their ability was successful, but that doesn't mean that Person B made any action that could be redirected - that would be giving Person A more information than they're entitled to. Instead, it's only an assurance that Person B (if they made any actions) targeted Person C with those actions.

For the record I put you in jail.

k

For the record, I was targeted by 6, possibly 7 of you last night.

So your jailing doesn't protect the target, Silves, it just keeps them from doing anything? Or does it specifically only protect from death, and let other abilities through?

I can corroborate what Muffin said. Nabeshin and I got to be cellmates last night.

You got jailed as well? Silves, can you target multiple people, or did someone else do this?

Posted

Oh darn. Until I saw that you were locked up I was certain you were the wolf. Bleh, now I have no idea who it was.

Stupid jester.

Posted

It just stops you from using your night action, as far as I can tell. Saha didn't tell me it keeps you safe.

I guess you're in the clear, Nabeshin.

Do you know who targeted you? Because whoever killed Kimmy didn't target you, at least.

Unless I'm missing something. I skipped the last page.

Posted

Stupid jester.

Who?

Do you know who targeted you? Because whoever killed Kimmy didn't target you, at least.

I don't know who targeted me, I only know what happened to me when those people targeted me.

I'll talk about exactly what happened if it becomes relevant.