Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't want to vote for linkprow and be a jerk, since he hadn't, ya'know, actually voted for me.

And after saying that I'd be bandwagoning if I did, so.

Posted

Thanks

Everyones so supportive of my usefulness.Even if I didn't really achieve anything last game and was probably negativly helpful you don't gotta kill me off the bat for it.

Posted

Umbreon. Talk more.

He ran away and left me because of a racoon. One freaking racoon. I'm just hoping he's actually here somewhere.

Okay, so you're saying you saw a jester last night? And by jester, do you mean an actual jester, or do you mean the role called "Jester"?

He's worthless in all werewolf games.

what no

He's only played one game and he did decently enough.

This is not great reasoning.

I don't want to vote for linkprow and be a jerk, since he hadn't, ya'know, actually voted for me.

So you'll only vote for people who have voted for you?

Posted

I just started playing last game, and botched it up pretty bad.

Also, I can only assume he's playing since I was busy redirecting you last night. So he might just be miscellaneous information. But on the off chance that I can take care of that.

Oh, and I just don't see any reason to vote for Linkprow. Of course, he was trying to get me lynched. Meh, don't feel like it.

Posted

So Muffin still holds a grudge against him?

Posted

Interesting. I have to wonder what the purpose of the Jester is, what he does, and why he ran away because of a raccoon.

It was the jester that ran away because of the raccoon, right? I'm a little confused.

Posted

I have no idea who the jester is, or why he freaked out at a racoon, that just part of the backstory i was given when I signed up. Although assumably, when I find him I get a new ability. Which I suppose is okay, but I have redirection powers already.

Posted

I hope being silent isn't gonna get me voted off the island. I'm new and I honestly donno what to say in this thread.

Posted

Pointless banter unless we actually get some evidence, mostly.

Posted

I saw Corrupt One killing Kimmy last night, I have evidence, I took a picture. Look here,

Posted

WEREWOLF EVENT:

Under the intense rays of the spring sun, a patch of herbs suddenly grows in the middle of town! It was shaped creatively like... a plant. A large demon and Grandmaster Phoenix stumble away from it hurriedly.

GMP, what's the deal with this, by the way?

Posted

Gee Nabe... sorry I haven't seen reason to talk... I vote for you, looking for a lynch for trivial reasons, but that would just be silly seeing as you the only one voting, and I'd also get nailed for it. Also Grandmaster Phoenix seemed to be going on that train, wolf accusing town of sounding like a wolf... Also HE seem way more suspicious after the event

Posted

GMP seems suspicious, but that's because Saha dropped that piece of information. Why would he drop that if he was the Werewolf. That would be a silly thing to do.

Posted

Silves, that is a wonderful picture and I demand that you take more.

Posted

a lynch for trivial reasons

It's not. When we have no reason to suspect someone, it's best to get rid of someone who's not talking. Sometimes, wolves avoid posting - Aethix's recent game, for instance, when Muff clammed up and didn't say a word. Mainly though, I'd just like you to talk more, because you never talk much. It makes it difficult get a read on you.