Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

Policeman, yes.

Posted

same difference.

Alright, so last night Nabe and Aethix wound up in jail, silves put Nabe there. Kimmy died. I was nibbled. what else happened?

Posted

Nothing happened to me or by me.

Posted

Pretty much everybody targeted Nabe.

Posted

So there is a Sheriff and a Policeman.

Interesting.

Posted

Man, Nabe is just a first day magnet, isn't he.

seven people targeted nabe last night? how many people do we have playing?

Posted

Like 17. :/

Posted

? There's someone with the role of sheriff?

Posted

18, not including Kimmy, I think.

Posted

also lol you didn't pick up on part of my post I thought you would jump at like way crazy.

Posted

Wait, 17 without including Kimmy.

But since the ghost of Kimmy is voting, then 18.

Posted

Wait what

Oh ok. I see.

Posted

But since the ghost of Kimmy is voting, then 18.

You assume o:

I threw Nabeshin in jail.

Also, how much of my posting /outside/ of this topic is spamming anyway? ;/

But then again one part of my character description does get me worried.

also lol you didn't pick up on part of my post I thought you would jump at like way crazy.

;3

Posted

Fine, I'll bite.

HOLYAJHDKAJSDHFAAFAFEI WHAT MAKES YOU WORRIED AH CRAP NOW I'M WORRIED TOO TELL ME MAN

Posted

alright, lets assume we know what we know.

Silves and aethix both targeted nabe, thats two of us. Who knows what the other five were doing, thats not too important. But that leaves us with ten people left. Given the 18 players, that makes three to four wolves for the game, depending on the ability balance. So that takes the number of things people were acounted for doing down to six or seven, because those three to four players were busy killing kimmy. So, six players unacounted for last night. One of those was me, I was being nibbled on and would love to have somebody who can, look at it. that leaves five players left that I can think of Who are unaccounted for.

I could go off on a tangent on who those five players are, and I can think of three of the unnamed players off the top of my head, and might list them because they haven't said anything about what they were doing and they might fall into the targetting nabe category, or they might fall into the other category, but that doesn't matter. Right now anyways.

I'm focusing on the fact that the wolves killed kimmy last night. If the rules of this game are like GMP's game, the wolves can either do their secondary actions or make a kill. I'm suggesting this as a possibility because it seems like one of the few Ideas GMP had for his game that seemed like a decent way to balance the abilities. If this isn't the case, its still not uncommon for wolves to do little on their wolvey night roles while their team makes a kill. Look at the CCWW game, I was thrown off twice with my looking ability at Nabe and Umbreon. And in the Dreamland game, Arcane's ability was to just stand their not doing anything to anyone.

Which brings me to my point that Arcane just admitted he didn't do anything to anyone last night and nothing happened to him. So, for that, I think he's a wolf.

I'm not throwing the name in bold out because it was just one statement and I would love it if anyone called me out on my logic.

But if everyone else is game for a lynch, so am I.