Werewolf Werewolf - Game over, Werewolves win.

930 posts in this topic

Posted

So who has a Silph Scope?

Posted

Not you.

Posted

Guys, no.

Our best source of information isn't night results, it's the conversation that goes on between us during the day. The last thing we need right now is a quicklynch. Make conversation, even if it's forced.

@ The Doctor: What do you think of what's been said so far?

@ Umbreon: What do you think of the votes being laid on you?

@ Muff: Say something besides asking for items. Be useful.

@ Whoever is the Jester: Hurry up and tell us who you are so we can lynch you, instead of wasting our time.

Posted

I have a Silph Scope.

I'm not handing it over.

Posted

Goodness, guys. I'm gone for school, and when I come back, there's like four more pages. What the heck.

I would still like my lovely axe back, please.

Posted

I think it's annoying they were laid on when I was unable to do anything... Meh... nothing too bad... but you know... Happy Nabe?

Posted

Not really. Force conversation for the sake of conversation. Ask questions about the game, ask people their opinions, defend yourself from stupid votes, etcetera.

@ Silves: I don't think you answered my question before, or maybe I never even asked. Did you jail Aethix AND me last night, or is there another jailer?

Posted

I am in prison forever. That is my role.

Posted

Well, let me tell you something about MY game.

All wolves had special wins. To obtain these wins, they would have to get some items, and then live for so long afterwards, while still being in posession of those items, OR, recive an item, and kill another player with it.

Focusing on the first win type, this brings to mind FM's repeated asking for items.

Fierce Muffin

Posted

Not really. Force conversation for the sake of conversation. Ask questions about the game, ask people their opinions, defend yourself from stupid votes, etcetera.

@ Silves: I don't think you answered my question before, or maybe I never even asked. Did you jail Aethix AND me last night, or is there another jailer?

If you asked, I must have missed it. No, I just jailed you.

Posted

Aethix answered my question anyway.

GMP, your game was anything but the norm. You shouldn't base your lynches on what you (specifically you) would do as GM.

What Saha would do as GM is much more valuable.

Posted

Ummm, what is the purpose of the Jester?

Posted

Guys, I am reasonably sure it was not GMP. He makes plants. During the day. Even if it involves demon-summoning, it is a rather un-werewolfy thing to do.

DocHobo

Posted

@Linkprow: The End the Day thing originated in mine. Its sole purpose is for ending the first day, when players typically don't want to lynch someone with out even a little information.

@Muffin: Sahaqiel isn't a ghost. We built a time machine to keep us from making him give the earth a hug

@GMP: We need to think, "What Would Sahaqiel Do?" not "What Would GMP Do?"

@shadowknight: Welcome to my world. I am pretty sure more posts will be there when i actually post this

Also, I agree with Aethix. GMP isn't the kind of person who would bother making up a story like that.

Posted

Actually, no, I want to stick with Umbreon. I think she's been acting a little shifty. Give me a reason not to vote for you, Umbreon.