Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

argh the double standard

35 posts in this topic

Posted

?

is that directed at this thread? If so, yes it was quite random and off-topic :3

Posted

is that directed at this thread? If so, yes it was quite random and off-topic :3

Couldn't really be on-topic though, could it :P I mean, seriously, three months of lies exposed so neatly o:

I was honestly in awe of how well you revealed it. You did so as if there was nothing to reveal.

Posted

Hey it was my only lie on here. Everything else is the truth. :P

Yes, I'm so subtle. c:< But seriously you were gonna find out one day, so why keep on the charade?

And the way you say "three months of lies" makes me look like a bitch :C

Posted

That was the point :3

But you know it's a joke, I'm sure you do. And I don't doubt your Scottishness. The number of grammatical errors and missed words at 9am is proof enough that you share my timezone.

Posted

Hmm, none of these things bother me, for some reason. I'm seldom sure of people's genders on the internet, and a lot of people assume I'm a guy for some reason when I'm in a chat room. 

But back to the shaving-your-legs thing. I think it's all good. I mean, it's up to you, and yeah, sometimes if there's a lot of leg hair it can be kinda gross. I don't think you should be made fun of for it, no more than a girl shouldn't be made fun of for not shaving hers. Your choice. Better shaved than Zangief.