CD-I Zelda

76 posts in this topic

Posted

Eh, I didn't no where to put this really so I put it here sweat.gif So I've been coming across this really gay Link lately and found out he was from something called CD-I Zelda. Da hell is that? I've never heard of it and from the videos I've seen on YouTube, it's rather frightening whatever it is. Was it a game, video series, fanficton, what?

Posted

CD-i Zelda was for the Phillips CD-i, which was a pretty bad game console. For more information, wikipedia.

Posted

O_O It was a REAL game?! Made by Nintendo?!

Posted

No it wasn't made by Nintendo. They consider them non-canon anyway. So just laugh at their stupidity. C:

MAH BOI THIS PEACE IS WHAT ALL TRUE WARRIORS STRIVE FOR!

I'M SO HUNGRY I COULD EAT AN OCTOROK!

:D

Posted

It all makes me feel like Red here:

Now THAT is funny ^_^

:offtopic: I know so back on topic:

Don't bring it's evilness here ouch.gif I prefer to think of Link as a hero not a gay and Zelda a wise princess not a Hippie and Impa a frickin ninja not grandma! I can take Zelda parody's and have a good laugh about it, but things like that and the Zelda cartoon are a bit over the top for me. I remember when I first saw the cartoon *recoils in rememberance*:

Friend: "Hey, you have to see this. It's a Zelda cartoon!"

Me: (just started liking Zelda so I was worse than what I am now) "*gasp* A Zelda cartoon?! You have GOT to let me see it."

Friend: *puts it into VCR* "Ok, let's watch"

Me: *after* ".....o_O Um....(I didn't know about Ganon, only Ganondorf) why was Ganondorf a pig?"

Friend: "I don't know."

Me: "The heck was the blonde dude? Why was Link a brunette and wtf was up with the fairy?!"

Friend: *laughs* "I don't know

Why did they even make it? Just to be stupid and ruin Zelda's image?

Posted

Oh god the Zelda cartoon is amazing! Well excuse me princess!

For the C-DI games, Nintendo lent Philips the use of five of their characters to make some games. And then it was born.

Posted

I've never heard of Phillips except Phillips the TV and electronic makers and I swear if it's the same peopl I'm never buying another Phillips product again O_O Which 5? Link, Zelda, Impa, King, and Ganon. Oh wait...i just answered my own question didn't I sweat.gif *whistles and walks away*

Posted

I don't Nintendo have ever really made a King of Hyrule character. If so, he's not as fat as that one.

Dunno what Philips

Posted

Probably King of Hyrule from WW or something

Posted

No they were made before Wind Waker. So not KoRL

Posted

I prefer to think of Link as a hero not a gay

Wow. So "a gay" can't be a hero? Hmmm, I guess that sucks for Phantasmagoric Hero. (Not me, my character)

I don't like you, Mila.

Posted

I'm sure it wasn't intended to be homophobic

Posted

I don't think she's saying a gay person can't be a hero. She's saying that she doesn't want Link to be seen as gay. Which is slightly homophobic, though I don't think she meant it like that. I couldn't see Link being gay, either. That would totally ruin my perception of him :/

Posted

Um, Link ISN'T gay? Have you seen Twilight Princess official art? He is so well groomed and... well, he looks gay to me.

And yea, I knew she didn't mean it like that, I just hate it when people say "a gay". I was also picking on her, 'cause I dislike her.

Posted

That's kinda mean to pick on her tbh :/