Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

so spirit tracks sucks

128 posts in this topic

Posted

lol.

I can guarantee you liked the game as much as maybe LttP.

How does it feel having people not listen to what you're saying, YLA?

My signature says what YLA is thinking.

He complained about MC more than Spirit Tracks, I believe.

He just doesn't want to admit it's good because it's toon styled and he is butthurt for not being able to beat it.

Also, if you're rating things based on challenge, TP would have to be the easiest. If you notice, all the bosses have extremely easy to spot weaknesses and I believe literally all of them except the final boss required that you hit them three times. No more, no less. Just three times each to either defeat them or to make them go into their next stage of battle. This is shameful compared to OoT's seemingly random boss HP. Also, falling into a pit of lava that makes one of the most excruciating noises I've heard in a Zelda game, only takes out 1/4 of a heart. I don't believe I've ever died in that game.

I still don't understand how it posed a challenge to you.

Also yeah lol. Being difficult and having trains doesn't make a game bad.

Sahaqiel

Posted

No I'm thinking, "I hate this game." Well I will say I like this game more than ALttP, but only because I've hardly played it.

TP was difficult for me. The bosses and the temples were hard. Then again I don't remember many of the bosses execpt for the the monkey, the giant plant, the skelliton goat thing in the sand, and that' s all I remember. Besides the final boss.

Posted

"Being difficult and having trains doesn't make the game bad."

Name some actual things that are bad about it.

Posted

Twilight Princess can be a challenge if you choose to do the three-heart challenge, but I'm going to assume Young Link Addict did not do so. lol

the skelliton goat thing in the sand

I love skelliton goats.

He wasn't a goat, lol, he was moreso a dragon than anything else. And a skeleton, not a skelliton.

Posted

There's a difference between difficult and damn near impossible. Trains don't belong in Zelda. >_< Though it is faster than the King of Red Lions who sucks as a boat and would work better as fire wood.

Well it had a goat horns. I think. I can't remember right now. >_<

Posted

KoRL was awesome dude :'C

Posted

arrgh double post >>

Posted

You're not the one to decide what does and doesn't belong in Zelda. The train isn't a bad thing.

Also, it's actually not that hard, as long as you try to figure out things in new ways.

You have to adapt to your problems. Your problems aren't going to baby you and show you what to do.

That's what's great about Spirit Tracks' difficulty. All the puzzles are so devious that you actually feel satisfaction when you complete them. It's not like "Oh hey I moved a block. I feel so smart.", because that would be sarcasm.

Still, the difficulty is not a bad thing.

Also, as I said, TP gave you less of a challenge, so if you're going by that, shouldn't TP be worse than ST? Also, his name is Stallord.

Sahaqiel

Posted

KoRL is the slowest form of trasportantion that Link could ride in any Zelda game. As far as I know.

He was also very unhelpful when it came to doing anything. He gives you 1 or 2 hints and then the rest of his info is crap.

Actually when I beat a puzzle I thought, "Oh my god I did it." My brain thinks nothing because it's fried.

Posted

We're still talking about Spirit Tracks here.

Posted

The last thing I put was about ST.

Posted

The statement implied that you felt relief every time you beat a puzzle.

Relief is a positive feeling. Spirit Tracks' difficulty made you feel better once you overcame it.

But like really, if that's all you have to say on how you think it's bad, I'm going to assume you're just being extremely biased again and that you actually, deep down inside, like the game.

Sahaqiel

Posted

Well it had a goat horns. I think. I can't remember right now. >_<

Stallordrender.png

Looks like dragon horns to me. Especially since he has two sets of horns and FANGS.

arrgh double post >>

You should be able to delete your own posts. Although, I can't be sure, I can, but apparently everyone can't. :/

Posted

No only mods can delete posts. It makes no sense. :/

Posted

Ok now I see part goat part dragon.