Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

no, i dont think Ye Olde Locale Newse is interested in motive. The cop is alive  though, so that's good.

Posted

ham

Posted

Turkey.

Posted

Let's talk turkey.

Ukraine.

Posted (edited)

For a class that I am taking, I have to link a Disqus account to my teacher. To get credit, I have to comment on videos and articles that often involve philanthropy for women, feminism and general and various idealistic topics. The speakers in the videos are educated, wealthy, white entrepreneurs who have (so far) mostly spoken about people (girls) in Africa. I am learning things, and I do believe that you benefit from experiencing different viewpoints. I have learned about people's situations. I just think I hate the messenger, not the message.

I am trying to just suck it up and be positive and post nice, idealistic stuff. I just have to come here and vent real quick. I can only take so much unbridled idealism from wealthy, educated, corporate-casual-attired white people who think they're saving the world. It's pissing me off lol. I mean, I am doing it. I'm posting and stuff. I know exactly what they want me to say and which words they want me to use. It's kind of funny. I am trying hard to not come across as rude, but I really feel like I cannot post my actual thoughts on these topics. 

Edited by L.L. Bean's Menswear (see edit history)

Posted

So, I am currently chilling on my college campus. I returned to campus for a career fair on Tuesday, but I came early to touch base with people. Imagine the look on people's faces at anime club when I ran into the room, screaming "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!" before striking my successor down with my umbrella. No one on campus knew I was here besides the person I am currently rooming with

But yeah, I am couch surfing for an indeterminate amount of time, I just want to see if I can land some interviews and get a job. In the mean time, hanging out with friends is always great.

Also, I returned to Mahjong Club on Friday. I won't go into details, but think of scoring like Poker Chips, where everyone is trying to win the chips of the other players. Everyone starts with 25,000 points. I ended the game with 91,100 points. It was AWESOME

Posted

heh hey necro and dark one we part of the <6am club

Dark_One likes this

Posted

Woop woop gettin those worms

Sahaqiel likes this

Posted

Errrr.... Still up from the night before

SilverAlchemic likes this

Posted

ain't matter this is happy hour let's get it ONNNN

Posted

Just got back from the convention and I haven't disappeared for many months. NEW RECORD!

Though my all pink cosplay didn't work out... nor did the competition because my costume fell apart... I'll post a pic soon though.

SilverAlchemic and Sahaqiel like this

Posted

Just got back from the convention and I haven't disappeared for many months. NEW RECORD!

Though my all pink cosplay didn't work out... nor did the competition because my costume fell apart... I'll post a pic soon though.

was it magfest

Posted

No, it was Ohayocon.

Posted

Metal Gear Rising 2 is confirmed don't believe Kojimas lies

DR SHRUBBERY! likes this