Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Jesus H. Tapdancing Christ hop on that shit man.

It's almost frustrating.

Posted

Almost? The only thing standing between me and her now is her boyfriend. From what I can tell they're slowly going apart. Like she still loves him and all, but by the seems of it he doesn't. I don't want to see her get hurt by him again, but if it's the only way to get her to understand then I have no other options, but I guess that's how it goes because she won't listen to her friends either, but once they break up I'll be right there (Not directly after they break up) to make sure she's ok and all that. The thing is I don't know when the right time to ask her out would be after that. I don't want to do it too soon, but there's also a too late as well.

Posted

I'm going to band camp in 1 week!

Posted

That sounds excited. I'm sure it'll be way more exciting than my band camp. Because it was actually band school.

Posted

Someone with more experience in relationships than me tell YLA what he's doing wrong.

Posted

I'll give it a shot.

YLA. You're being used. Until she breaks up with her boyfriend, you can't consider anything she indicates to be real. Any flirting, awkward sexual comments, even a vaguely described incident involving her breast and your hand. If she's still dating him, the only thing you can know is that she's more serious about him than you. In that situation, you end up being a play-thing, something that's interesting to toy with for a few kicks. If she ends up choosing you over him, you know she's more seriously interested in you, but until then, assume that she isn't.

All the flirting and whatnot aside, when it really boils down to it, she's dating someone else instead of you. You can either tell her that she has to choose and go all or nothing, no in-between, or you accept that she isn't serious about you and move on.

Basically, make her choose or move on. You can't stay in the indecisive state that you're in.

Posted

I'm finally home.... My parents "cleaned" my room. It's totally different looking now.

Posted

Thanks, Shadowknight. What did they do Phanny?

Posted

I came into my room at 1 am and it was completely rearranged. I just hope they didn't find any of my... stuff.

Posted

What stuff? Also get on skype and help me set up minecraft.

Posted

I'll give it a shot.

YLA. You're being used. Until she breaks up with her boyfriend, you can't consider anything she indicates to be real. Any flirting, awkward sexual comments, even a vaguely described incident involving her breast and your hand. If she's still dating him, the only thing you can know is that she's more serious about him than you. In that situation, you end up being a play-thing, something that's interesting to toy with for a few kicks. If she ends up choosing you over him, you know she's more seriously interested in you, but until then, assume that she isn't.

All the flirting and whatnot aside, when it really boils down to it, she's dating someone else instead of you. You can either tell her that she has to choose and go all or nothing, no in-between, or you accept that she isn't serious about you and move on.

Basically, make her choose or move on. You can't stay in the indecisive state that you're in.

I have absolutly no words right now. I'll just leave it at that.

Posted

That

That response does not help, YLA. It does not.

Posted

I know that's because I don't know what to do. I obviously can't make her chose who she wants. Obviously she'll chose her bf over me for now, but I continue to wait it out they'll break up and then I'll take my chance. They've broken up 4 times in the last 6 years. He already shows some signs of not caring all I have to do is wait longer.

I don't even care how long I have to wait. It's not like I have a life to waste anyway.

Posted

Just tell her to stop leading you on like this. Something like that scene from "The Room" should be appropriate.

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART"

Posted

YOU'RE TEARING ME APART ANA

but I continue to wait it out they'll break up and then I'll take my chance.

Sorry to say, but I don't think she's interested.

She's leading you on is what I think we are saying.