Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Hey Eka. I'm always here. Also that last line makes me sad. xD Long story. My friend always says I type a long annoying sentences about my day.

Posted

Teto, IRL swords do that. I don't own a sword cause I'm not a faggot, but I know some sheaths open on the side because arms aren't always long enough.

WELL THE GAME DOESN'T HAVE THE PRECISE DETAIL TO SHOW THAT DOES IT ;;

PHYSICS IS DEAD

but yeah that makes sense. I thought of that but then I was like "bbbut it doesn't show that there ugh puppy"

also

Posted

Basically:

My grandma has Parkinson's Disease. My grandpa has diabetes. They were diagnosed on the same day, which was Saturday. I have been struggling with the fact that I can't really do anything to help them since I found out on Sunday. But I have to do something, because they have always shown me the most love and support out of any of my family members.

I didn't feel like making a thread.

Posted

That sucks dude. My grandpa's having problems too. Mostly with his health and his balance.

So today we had the snake dance for our school. Which sucks because our drummers suck. Anyway Ana was there and she had twin tails. Which imo I find twin tails to make girls look more adoreable. So I told her and all she said was, "Aw that's soooooo cuuuuute."

So yeah. Yay honesty.

Posted

I hung out with this girl and we were getting along pretty well and stuff, but one night she was venting about her self consciousness, so I told I thought she was pretty. She thinks I'm a creep and avoids me now.

So yeah. Yay honesty.

Posted

Girls. They make no sense a majority of the time. That sucks. D:

Posted

YLA, she probably wants you, but you have to actually make a move. She won't wait for you forever, and the fact that you keep waiting for some evidence that proves that she likes you definetely you'll be waiting for a while, or most likely forever. Just make a move. Girls love confident men. Don't be a jerk, but you really need to be a bit more confident. Just stuff like when you are suggesting things. Don't ask her as much, rather tell her. Tell her that's what you are doing and she's welcome to come along. Walk like you've just gotten laid, talk like you've just gotten laid and SMELL NICE.

If you really tried, you could be making out with her by the end of the week. But you have to be confident. The worst that happens is that you get a signal wrong. She might get a bit angry at you. You guys are friends, right? So she'll forgive you pretty fast. But if you don't try you'll be where you are now, forever.

I hung out with this girl and we were getting along pretty well and stuff, but one night she was venting about her self consciousness, so I told I thought she was pretty. She thinks I'm a creep and avoids me now.

So yeah. Yay honesty.

Also, Min. Most girls wouldn't do that so she sounds like a bitch. Don't worry about her.

Posted

I do make a move. Then she pushes me away. However she comes back with a move of her own. So yeah don't forget though I'm still waiting to see if her and bf breaks up. That's the nice thing about having no life. You can wait as long as you want and nothing will stop you. I refuse to give up until she gives me a solid no. Because when I asked her out she said her and her bf might go back out, but she never said no and she didn't reject the idea.

Anyway I woke up an hour earlier for no reason. Also I can't wait until after school. Ana says she has something for me.

Posted

What kind of move do you make? And how does she push you back? And yeah, because she's already with someone you can do three things. The first thing would be for you to be her friend and make no moves on her. The second thing would be to wait for them to break up. However, in situations like that girls tend to go back to the other guy once they think he's "changed." The third option is to try to get her now and screw the fact that they are going out. She's either dump him, or she will say no to you. But make sure she gives you one or the other. Don't let her lead you on. You don't deserve to be a back up. Either she goes with you, or she loses you. You deserve to have an answer.

Posted

The same kind of things she does to me. Pervet thing about sex. Thing is sometimes she likes it and at other times she doesn't.

Also of course of I asked her now she'll chose her bf over me now. I don't care if I'm back up. As much as I should care I don't.

Anyway I must go. If I am lucky I may be able to get on before I leave so I will see you guys later.

Posted

Good luck, and see you.

Posted

Some of my friends have taken up the hobby of arguing with me about all my opinions. It isn't friendly discussion, it's argument. The other day I said that I thought school was too memorization based, and they both ganged up on me. Again. It's been happening for a week now, and it's really freaking annoying. Every deep discussion I try to have ends with them telling me I'm wrong, even the ones based on opinion.

No joke, every single thing I say. Every. Single. Thing.

It's pissing me off. I'm about to just give up on deep conversation and stick to small talk.

Posted

Basically:

My grandma has Parkinson's Disease. My grandpa has diabetes. They were diagnosed on the same day, which was Saturday. I have been struggling with the fact that I can't really do anything to help them since I found out on Sunday. But I have to do something, because they have always shown me the most love and support out of any of my family members.

I didn't feel like making a thread.

This is horrible horrible horrible to hear. Also Your friends need to open their minds. Also school is mostly memorization based.

Posted

Django Reinhardt is awesome.

Posted

Holy god Min you are one post away from five thousand and you don't even care.