Talk

16818 posts in this topic

Posted

Everything Ever

Posted

Everything Ever In the History of Ever

Posted

The climax of the story of earth has come and pass, and you are doomed to live its ending

Posted

Fantastic to know, thank you. XDD :thumbup:

(I sure as hell disappeared from the forums at the wrong time it seems. xD)

Posted

So has anybody here seen the There will be Brawl webseries. I couldn't stop myself from watching the whole thing in practically one sitting.

Posted

Everyone should go buy everything that has to do with Dead Prez right now.

Posted

Lots of stuff is happening right now. I've had a lot to think about lately. I'll definitely post a thread later.

Posted

Aethix

Aethix what did I just watch

Posted

I love There Will Be Brawl. But... too many deaths kinda upset me :< And the ending was really creepy. Right at the end. :<<<<<

...Great I'm bummed out now

Posted

I think Kirby's cake got stolen one too many times.

Posted

I meant what did I just watch in a good way. I found it to be very entertaining, and the guy who played Wario did a pretty good job, I think. I'm gonna go watch other episodes now.

Like seriously, I was sitting there listening to them talk about this mysterious guy, saying things like "He's a cannibal!" and "He'll skin you alive and dance around in your skin!" And then you realize its kirby, and thats hilariously true, and he's a much better cannibalistic killer joke than he is a testicle joke.

I am still watching episode 2, and I have to say this is the best, and my favorite, portrayal of kirby I've ever seen so far. I've started watching this instead of finishing gurren lagann.

Posted

Also, Phanny says he's been having lots of trouble accessing this website lately. Apparently it only works for him between seven and nine in the morning. He may not be able to come back if this keeps up. So he asked me over skype to let all of you know this.

Personally, I just want to know whats been going on. Do any of the admins have any idea why the sites been so weird lately?

Posted

Poor PH :< site has been weird lately. But I'm clueless about these things so ehh :S

also, tell him to talk to me more on skype :P

Posted

Well today sucked.

So today I asked Ana what she was doing after school tomorrow so we can hang out. She said she'll see. However at lunch she said she was busy how about tonight she has until 7:00. I said ok I'll check. After school my mom said it was ok, but Ana forgot there was drama try outs after school. So guess who was forced to try out. If you guessed me you're right. So I tried for a small easy roll. A zombie. All I had to do was act like a zombie and say, "Brains." Though lard ass was also doing it so I feel better about doing it because I can watch over him, but now my friend is mad at me for trying out. I didn't want to she actually forced it upon me.

Anyway try outs took too long and she couldn't come over because she was wrong and her thing was at 6. :( Though she dropped me off at my house and I went to get the cans (you know the ones I've been getting for her) from my room and she said, "I have never been in your room. You should show me," So I showed her my room and she said, "Hm. This is nice. I love your room it's so space. A nice place to have sex." Then I was like, "What was that last part?" She was like, "Nothing." Then I gave her the cans and she gave me a hug and we said our goodbyes and she left.

So that was weird. However there's more to come than me doing that. Going up the stairs to try outs she said, "I'm going to force you do a whole bunch of stuff you don't want to do this year." So that'll practically suck.

So thinking back it could've been worse.

How's everyone else?

Posted

YLA, you live. :'D Hadn't seen you online the yesterday when I got back. Got worried. =c

But when you see Young Link clad in black and a post about how their day was in detail, I always know its you. xD :'D